PDA

View Full Version : Question for anyone who shaves their pubes

scott2002
April 23rd, 2017, 10:04 PM
If you shave off your pubes, I'm curious as to why you do it, or what motivated you to shave off your pubic hair? (And, did you let it grow back or do you keep yourself shaved regularly?)

refrigeratorx
April 23rd, 2017, 10:17 PM
I never usually shave it all the way... But I just think it looks more pleasing to look at. A good low trim just makes me feel better. It's not about looking bigger or anything. It also feels better than this huge mound of hair in the way of my life. It feels cleaner, though it does the opposite hah.

KBar33
April 23rd, 2017, 11:45 PM
I personally used to shave my pubes all the way because I really liked the texture and smooth look of it, but it itches really bad if you don't maintain it. I just trim it now, I keep it short enough to where it isn't a jungle, but not so short that it's sticking straight up like a porcupine lol.

boyfromthesouth
April 24th, 2017, 12:35 AM
i shave it because the girl who gave me my first bj liked it shaved lol.

zzzzzzzzzz
April 24th, 2017, 12:51 AM
I got pubes at 10. I felt weird as none of my friends had started. I wanted to be smooth. I still do, but I ended up all itchy, so I haven't shaved since

Jordanchill
April 24th, 2017, 07:24 AM
When I did shave, it was because I did not really like my pubes to be so long and I liked the look of being shaved I guess. I mostly trim now simply because it keeps the hair short and I am not itching. Also less of a risk of an ingrown hair.

Juice_22
April 24th, 2017, 08:23 AM
I shave it cause it looks/feels nice smooth. After I've shaved I let it grow back till there's quite a bit there again

ShineintheDark
April 24th, 2017, 11:55 AM
I usually trim or shave cos it feels and looks nicer as well as keeping things organised down there. Just easier to deal with

Alan T
April 24th, 2017, 03:00 PM
I've never shaved my dick.

Sam.Mystic
April 24th, 2017, 04:26 PM
It looks better I guess?

zzzzzzzzzz
April 24th, 2017, 04:39 PM
If you shave off your pubes, I'm curious as to why you do it, or what motivated you to shave off your pubic hair? (And, did you let it grow back or do you keep yourself shaved regularly?)

Are you considering it (or at least trimming)?

Bikini Boy
April 24th, 2017, 05:07 PM
I just like being smooth. Even if I let my pubes grow I wouldn't have much. I don't really have much in the way of body hair. Plus, I like feeling my soft cotton briefs hugging my cock and balls. I wear bikini style speedo swimwear that doesn't cover much of my body and I don't want my pubes sticking out.

scott2002
April 24th, 2017, 07:34 PM
Are you considering it (or at least trimming)?
Not at all. At my age it already looks like I trim it cuz it hasn't been growing long enough to get wild, thick, and long. And I just can't imagine myself shaving off my bush completely. That's why I'm wondering specifically why guys decide to do it. (In the showers at my school I've never actually seen anybody shaved. The swim team shaves their heads but not their bush.

Chaosphere
April 24th, 2017, 11:51 PM
I shave mine. Mostly because it's easier to keep clean with masturbation and exercising and such. I also love the clean look.

RainbowLove
April 25th, 2017, 04:33 PM

Because I think pubic hair feels icky and I hate it, so just for me :) And I keep it smooth.

bunnyhabit
April 25th, 2017, 05:36 PM
i have always shaved since twelve because is hot in taiwan and all my friends shaved. guys love clean hairless slits on their girlfriend

KarmenP
May 2nd, 2017, 12:36 AM
I shave because its just cleaner.

dude79847
May 2nd, 2017, 06:24 PM
i shave since 12 because it feels good

Anniebanannie
May 2nd, 2017, 07:38 PM
I think I shaved it off once out of curiosity, but mostly I keep it trimmed. For me it's a sign of maturity.

Bailey56
May 3rd, 2017, 01:55 AM
I used to shave a lot because I liked the feeling of being smooth but now I just trim them every now and then

leahmae
May 3rd, 2017, 06:21 AM
I think I shaved it off once out of curiosity, but mostly I keep it trimmed. For me it's a sign of maturity.

I've tried shaving before and didn't like it. I just trim as much as necessary, only when needed. Otherwise I'm natural.

SethfromMI
May 3rd, 2017, 06:26 AM
I like the way it feels and other individuals who I may have engaged in certain activities with said they liked it better that I was shaved as well. sometimes I shave it, sometimes I just trim. i think guys should at least trim it to keep the bush somewhat contained, but to each their own