PDA

View Full Version : Should I Wait?

ilc.69
April 23rd, 2017, 12:49 PM
Hey guys! Well, since a loong time ago I've been curious about guys. I've fooled around with some but I met this guy, and you could say we're "dating". My mom found out about this guy (not about the other times) and she's been having a hard time taking in the fact that I could be Bi or Gay. I've told her that I'm just experimenting and discovering my sexuality, and she keeps telling me that I'm still young and that I should wait to see what I really feel and not get ahead of myself (she's kinda conservative and old school). I just wanted to see what you thought: should I keep seeing this guy, which I think I like, or should I just wait to clear up my mind? Thanks!

PiercedGirl04
April 23rd, 2017, 01:03 PM
Hey guys! Well, since a loong time ago I've been curious about guys. I've fooled around with some but I met this guy, and you could say we're "dating". My mom found out about this guy (not about the other times) and she's been having a hard time taking in the fact that I could be Bi or Gay. I've told her that I'm just experimenting and discovering my sexuality, and she keeps telling me that I'm still young and that I should wait to see what I really feel and not get ahead of myself (she's kinda conservative and old school). I just wanted to see what you thought: should I keep seeing this guy, which I think I like, or should I just wait to clear up my mind? Thanks!

Do what your heart & mind tell you to do. My 15 year old brother Jason is going through the same thing. He still likes girls, but has experimented with other boys. I've walked in on him giving blowjobs to other boys.

zzzzzzzzzz
April 23rd, 2017, 01:22 PM

You are still young and learning. There is nothing wrong in seeing this guy. As the saying goes it's better to have loved a nd lost than never to have loved at all.

Jordanchill
April 24th, 2017, 07:38 AM
All anyone can really say is do what you feel comfortable doing. To be honest, I think its your mom that is not ready. I doubt she would say anything if it was a girl you were with.

jamie_n5
April 26th, 2017, 08:55 PM
You need to do what you want and feel right about. You will figure out your sexuality some day. Keep going out with this guy and have fun and see where it leads.

geanyna
April 30th, 2017, 07:16 AM
if you feel like seeing him: go ahead. i was much younger than you when i had my first experiences... and i dont regret at all. just follow your heart, your instinct, your feelings. they will show you the best way!

TWDjacob
May 6th, 2017, 05:42 PM
I say you keep seeing him because if you really like him you don't want to let him go

johnmit13
May 8th, 2017, 03:55 PM
Keep seeing him as long as you like him if it lasts for a long time then you know its probably not just a phase

Zachary G
May 8th, 2017, 04:27 PM
Follow your heart,if you really like him that much, the least you can do is see it through. Waiting without experimentation doesnt really get you anywhere, if anything it might make you more confused.

kyrocks03
May 9th, 2017, 06:21 AM
Well, you mentioned you guys are dating, so it appears that you are already going with how you feel. I suggest going with the flow and letting things happen as they may. If your mum isn't going batshit crazy, things aren't so bad. She'll come around.

Coolteenboy
May 9th, 2017, 11:20 AM
I had liberal parents ((THANK GOD))
So i was able to experiment alot without judgements. I hadi guess, the typical experiences like jo together, mutual hj, bjs, etc. I also was with a few girls. I went all the way with both sexes!
And still do when its appropriate.
IMO as long as u and ure partner r comfortable with what ure doing, curiosity, sex, experimenting and whatever else is awesome and amazing. As long as no one objects, and everything is mutual, GO FOR IT!!! Screw judgement from others, SCREW LABELING!!!
PERSONALLY, i am grateful for having NOT having limited myself to one gender or the other!!

Cangirl
May 9th, 2017, 04:30 PM
Im going to agree with everybody else that says to go with your heart and do what you feel is right. I mean if you really like him and everyone is going great then why stop it?