PDA

View Full Version : Measuring

OwenCurran
April 23rd, 2017, 12:17 PM
What part of my penis do i measure to get the length?

tigers
April 23rd, 2017, 12:19 PM
That's interesting for me too lol

Jrunner
April 23rd, 2017, 01:07 PM
Get boned up, put a ruler on the 'belly button' side of ur guy, and measure from the base of ur shaft to the end of ur head.

jerrion
April 23rd, 2017, 03:16 PM

even erect or flaccid , you put the ruler or measuring tape on the base of the penis or where your testicles connect with the penis and u measure up till the end of the head

Sam.Mystic
April 23rd, 2017, 04:53 PM
Base

Chaosphere
April 24th, 2017, 11:42 PM
Measure from your stomach/pubic mound all the way to the tip of the penis. Place the ruler/measuring tape ON THE TOP of your penis. Far too few people know how to measure and it results in inaccurate statistics. Hope this helps.

ItsFootballnotSoccer
April 26th, 2017, 04:05 PM
Measure from the base of your penis, pressed in to your pubic are on top of the penis, all the way to the tip of the head. If your penis is curved, use measuring tape for more accurate results. Also use measuring tape to measure girth.

Falcons_11
May 4th, 2017, 08:33 AM
Measure from the base of your penis, pressed in to your pubic are on top of the penis, all the way to the tip of the head. If your penis is curved, use measuring tape for more accurate results. Also use measuring tape to measure girth.

This is how I measure mine. I use just a piece of string and a ruler. I think that's pretty accurate. Same for the girth too.

Dominic Reyes
May 6th, 2017, 09:36 PM
Whatever can be seen

Saph24
May 8th, 2017, 04:59 AM
I imagine the base to the top, but on the upper part not the side next to the tests

UndieBoy
May 8th, 2017, 03:21 PM
That's interesting for me too lol

U didnt measure never?

then add 1-1.5 inches and post the number on the internet lol

U have what size?

Try measure head :)

Posts merged, please use multiquote next time ~Endeavour

Nico.fml
May 9th, 2017, 01:56 AM
I think you're supposed to do it from above rather than below. So sick the ruler or whatever against the base, on top of your penis, and push back until you reach the bottom.

SamMystic
May 9th, 2017, 05:25 AM

The penis

Nights
May 9th, 2017, 11:27 AM
top of the head to right before testicles