PDA

View Full Version : What Happens Now?

sketchyheart
April 21st, 2017, 04:47 PM
Well, my best friend (I guess I should say ex-best friend) and I talked for quite a while. We've been through hell, and I caused a lot of it, but I've changed a lot for the better since that time. I asked her if we can work to mend our friendship and have the good things that we once did. She didn't want that though, so we aren't best friends anymore - or regular friends either. We're just strangers, now.
I'm not even allowed to hug her anymore.
Of course I respect her decision and feelings 100%, even if they do make me sad. She's doing what's best for her and if a life without me is what's best for her, then I'm more than happy to oblige to that.

Yeah, it's completely over between us. So what happens now?

ska8er
April 22nd, 2017, 07:09 PM
U move on to make new friends.
Maybe give her time and space and
she might get back to u but try not
to dwell on it.

SethfromMI
April 22nd, 2017, 07:14 PM
as Andy said there is not a whole lot you can do with her. it is possible with time she will change her mind and be more willing to mend the relationship, but it is also possible she won't. if she doesn't want to be friends, there is nothing you can really do about it. at the same token, as painful as it may be, try not to let it destroy you. try to make new friends and try to move on. learn from what happened so it won't hopefully happen again with anymore friends. sorry it had to happen to you

sketchyheart
April 22nd, 2017, 08:30 PM
U move on to make new friends.
Maybe give her time and space and
she might get back to u but try not
to dwell on it.

as Andy said there is not a whole lot you can do with her. it is possible with time she will change her mind and be more willing to mend the relationship, but it is also possible she won't. if she doesn't want to be friends, there is nothing you can really do about it. at the same token, as painful as it may be, try not to let it destroy you. try to make new friends and try to move on. learn from what happened so it won't hopefully happen again with anymore friends. sorry it had to happen to you

I'm definitely ready to move on and better myself. I've learned my lesson.

jamie_n5
April 26th, 2017, 08:40 PM
Well it hurts a lot to end a best friend relationship. Move on and find new friends. I am sure that you will find some and be happy again.