PDA

View Full Version : Kind of feels like women won't give me a chance

dreamofdante
April 21st, 2017, 01:50 PM
I've had issues for a very long time with this field but now I'm getting older. I'm about 21 and everyone I know has dated and have active sex lives but I've still yet to even kiss a girl. When I try to talk to women, they either seem uninterested or they go out of their way to not look at me. I thought I'll find someone who will give me a chance because statistically not all women will do this to me but I'm starting to get worried I'm unlikable or dare I save unlovable. I talk just fine and I guess I'm not that good looking of a guy but it hurts that people don't even want to get to know me in the slightest. Everyone just turns their heads.

Anyone have any experience or advice in this area? I feel like I'm completely alone on this sometimes.

Chaosphere
April 25th, 2017, 01:01 AM
I'm in the same boat, to be honest. Though it's more accurate to say that I'm more single because I don't really have a lot of frequent interactions with females. I just don't interact with the same girls often to build camaraderie. The other guys who go to school with them ever day of the week always have an unbelievably large advantage. I'll offer my advice, but I'll preface it with the fact that I don't exactly have an encyclopedia of experience in the matter. You mentioned that statistically not all girls will act aloof toward you. That's good. It makes it easier to start in a fully platonic capacity, and build a relationship from there. A girl is much more likely to become more intimate with you if she already knows many of your good qualities before she considers romantic options. I'm happy to talk more if you want to. Hope this helps.

ska8er
April 26th, 2017, 05:50 PM
First u have to get know her what kind of movies/tv/music she is
interested in. Get a conversation going-get
acquainted. If u get rejected don't get bent
out of shape over it-go on to someone new.
If ur looking for a kiss or sex right off just
because a lot of ur age r active-ur asking
for too much.

biboy_unsure
April 26th, 2017, 06:00 PM
best thing i can offer is...

be yourself and never compromise. Don't close yourself off from new situations.

Be open to things that you may have not been open to before.

dont try too hard, it can really show and be quite a turn off.

trust me, things will come about when you least expect.

good luck

dreamofdante
April 26th, 2017, 07:03 PM
First u have to get know her what kind of movies/tv/music she is
interested in. Get a conversation going-get
acquainted. If u get rejected don't get bent
out of shape over it-go on to someone new.
If ur looking for a kiss or sex right off just
because a lot of ur age r active-ur asking
for too much.

I guess my main problem is I can't get women to look at me or talk to me so I can't really get anywhere with them at all.

best thing i can offer is...

be yourself and never compromise. Don't close yourself off from new situations.

Be open to things that you may have not been open to before.

dont try too hard, it can really show and be quite a turn off.

trust me, things will come about when you least expect.

good luck

Yeah I guess sometimes I feel like being myself is the problem. But you're right. I won't try as hard anymore.

biboy_unsure
April 26th, 2017, 07:35 PM
i never had any luck in that realm if i was actively looking to meet someone. it always seemed to come to me when i least expected.

dreamofdante
April 26th, 2017, 07:42 PM
i never had any luck in that realm if i was actively looking to meet someone. it always seemed to come to me when i least expected.

I guess I've just been dealing with a lot of bad shit for a very long time and wish I could meet someone nice. I've been stabbed in the back a ton of times too so I wish I could find someone genuine.

biboy_unsure
April 26th, 2017, 08:09 PM
I'm right there with you on that back stabbing shit. That was a blessing and a curse though. I wanted so badly to meet a genuine person that it became a mission/choir. once i gave that up, everything stared getting better. I was going on more dates, meeting great people and enjoying myself for once.

dreamofdante
April 26th, 2017, 08:11 PM
I'm right there with you on that back stabbing shit. That was a blessing and a curse though. I wanted so badly to meet a genuine person that it became a mission/choir. once i gave that up, everything stared getting better. I was going on more dates, meeting great people and enjoying myself for once.

Good for you man. I'm glad that it's at least possible. I've just got so much on me it's hard to enjoy life sometimes.

biboy_unsure
April 26th, 2017, 08:15 PM
i totally get that. ive learned that if i give myself a break and relax as much as i can, im much better off. My general mood is better and i have more confidence in myself. do your best and remember to give yourself a break from time to time.