PDA

View Full Version : help me

dunnydaze
April 21st, 2017, 11:17 AM
so it's a friday and last night i went to my friends house. she wanted to drink and i didn't want her to think i was lame so i drank with her even though i didn't want to. i know i made a mistake and i don't wanna do it again mostly because i didn't wanna drink to start with. anyway, we didn't drink very much vodka but now i feel so sick. im hungover. i puked this morning and didn't go to school. i feel very guilty and want to tell my mom but i'm scared she'll be mad at me. i don't know what to do please help. should i tell my dad and ask him not to tell her?

Human
April 21st, 2017, 07:53 PM
it's up to you if you want to tell them, but you'll be physically fine after the sickness goes. you may feel bad for a day, drink lots of water, eat what you can and make up for the school you missed.

TaCoonaBiKe
April 23rd, 2017, 05:51 AM
As stated above, drink water and eat.. and dont take paracetamol, ibuprofen etc.. itll destroy your liver with that alcohol, trust me :D..

Bailey56
May 5th, 2017, 02:44 AM
You don't have to tell them. If you don't want to drink anymore you don't have to, just think of it as a lesson learned

SethfromMI
May 5th, 2017, 07:42 AM
so it's a friday and last night i went to my friends house. she wanted to drink and i didn't want her to think i was lame so i drank with her even though i didn't want to. i know i made a mistake and i don't wanna do it again mostly because i didn't wanna drink to start with. anyway, we didn't drink very much vodka but now i feel so sick. im hungover. i puked this morning and didn't go to school. i feel very guilty and want to tell my mom but i'm scared she'll be mad at me. i don't know what to do please help. should i tell my dad and ask him not to tell her?

Well by now you have recovered physically. In the future if you don't want to drink, don't. That simple. Never ever let someone pressure you into doing something you don't want to. maybe even getting sick will help re-enforce the decision not to drink. but yea, don't let people, even your close/best friends pressure you into doing something you don't want to.

Desdemona
May 24th, 2017, 04:34 AM

Drink lots of water and have a big greasy fried breakfast. That last thing really helps a lot. Sport beverages rich in electrolytes are also a good idea. For pain relief, use ibuprofen. Do not take acetaminophen (paracetamol outside the states) - it puts a heavy load on your liver and should never be combined with alcohol.

It's up to you if you want to tell a patent. If this keeps happening, you probably should.