PDA

View Full Version : Asking Crush to Prom

Jpanda
April 20th, 2017, 10:48 PM
So I want to ask my crush who is also my friend, to prom. BUT. She is planning to go with her friends and I dont know if it is still worth asking her.

RideOrDie
April 20th, 2017, 11:04 PM
Aww that's so sweet!! Go for it!! Just make sure you don't get mad if she says no. I've seen quite a few friendships broken just cause the guy was turned down. I really think that's a sweet thing to do. You never know maybe a relationship will come out of it. Best luck!! :D

NathanFloGrown
April 20th, 2017, 11:59 PM
Yeah man. I mean like...You gotta do it you know. YOu wont know unless u ask.

And yeah your nerves will get to u but...its like...

Its like riding a huge wave when u surf...the more you think about it, the less you want to. If you say screw it. And just do it...bro you wont regret it. Go for it man. You got it brah

Just remember, be calm, not stiff, and HANG LOOSE!

Jpanda
April 21st, 2017, 02:37 AM
Should I still ask her even though she's going with her friends? I don't really know the friends she hangs out with so I feel like it would be awkward

ska8er
April 21st, 2017, 08:18 AM
Ur not going to know if shes interested if u don't ask.
Bring up to her that u know that she said shes going
with friends but u would like to go with her if she says
yes. Then c what happens. If not-its not the end of the
world. Tell her ok that u just wanted to ask.

euan35
April 21st, 2017, 11:26 PM
go for it dude! you have nothing to lose.

boyfromthesouth
April 22nd, 2017, 05:43 PM
u should ask her still. you'll never get the girl you dont ask

Chaosphere
April 25th, 2017, 01:04 AM
I agree with my posting predecessors. You should ask her, even if her friends will be there. Hell, maybe that's better, she may be more comfortable and open with a bunch of people she hangs out with, and you may gain a friend or two out of it.

Jpanda
April 25th, 2017, 10:04 PM
Thanks for the replies everyone. So I will ask her this week. BUT. i have a couple of problems. I have my permit but not my license(failed the test twice) so i will not able to driver her. second should i ask over text or in person?