PDA

View Full Version : I need help?

TaCoonaBiKe
April 20th, 2017, 04:05 PM
Hi guys, i dont know where to put this but, my friend may commit suicide... not because of me, because of her ex,
Shes a mess... she has ti take pills for her mood etc.. and now this.. my quetion is 1) how can i help her? 2.) What should i do? Convjnce her ex? 3.) Should i tell her friends? 4.) Shod i even tell enyone? And should i tell MY parents?? Please helo, im really destroyed rn

Sorry for mistakes, im shaking

SethfromMI
April 20th, 2017, 06:08 PM
well if you think she is seriously going to commit suicide you may want to tell her parents or someone. it is better for her to be angry at you then her killing herself.

Just JT
April 20th, 2017, 09:36 PM
Seth is right bro. Suicide is no joke. Even if she don't mean it seems your pretty worried
If you don't tell anyone, and she does it.....
Bro, don't live that guilt, tell someone that'll get her the help she needs

queenofcontrariety
April 20th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Suicidal thoughts and actions are serious business. My best advice would be notify a school official because they are legally obligated to act.

Keep other friends and her ex out of it. For a lot of people this can be a private matter and to best support her after the addressing the underlying issues it'd be best to let her tell who she feels deserves to know and that gives her the ability to control her own narrative.

Considering she's already on medications for some sort of mental illness she probably is receiving some level of help and may be open to help.

Offer reasons to live or make plans so she feels she has a reason to stay alive but do not push too hard.

Moral of the story reach out for help in addressing the issue with someone who will take appropriate action but do what you can in the mean time. She may be mad, but one day that anger will fade into appreciation that you were there when she needed you most.

Raven Foxx
April 21st, 2017, 06:47 AM
First, tell someone important!!! Anyone of authority will do. Give them lots of support. Tell them that you care, that they are important. I've been suicidal before, and know this can help. Give lots of hugs, too!

TaCoonaBiKe
April 21st, 2017, 07:07 AM
Problem is guys, i dint live in her country, shes basically 300km away from me, how can i tell someone now? Should i facebook the state police? Tommorow morning she was feeling better, even told me she likes me lol.. which may be s sign tho

Raven Foxx
April 21st, 2017, 07:10 AM
Problem is guys, i dint live in her country, shes basically 300km away from me, how can i tell someone now? Should i facebook the state police? Tommorow morning she was feeling better, even told me she likes me lol.. which may be s sign tho

Do not automatically believe that. She may be lying. Keep on checking with her.

SmartNerdGirl
April 24th, 2017, 04:30 PM
What I recommend you do is tell your friends parents and recommend counseling if she starts getting worse and tells you about killing herself. I've gone through this before. My friend had talked about killing herself before and I was really worried for her. I don't think your friend will kill herself though. If she's like that over an ex, then my friend would have killed herself years ago. Her parents were criminals, and they didn't have much. They had to live in a trailer and eat dog food. She was abused and raped until she was four and was put in foster care. She was adopted when she was 8 and developed bipolar. Don't worry about it, but be on lookout.

Izzy

TaCoonaBiKe
April 25th, 2017, 02:16 PM
I am on lookiut, so far so good... nothing happened, i asked her friends, nothing strange goin on..