PDA

View Full Version : Pls help me

jls0001
April 20th, 2017, 06:28 AM
Hi Guys I'm a 15 year old that has emotional problems right now.....my parents are divorced I am still contact with both of my parents but now living with my grandmother recently my mind recently changed and I decided to move into my own room ( I just want silence of my own,do everything on my own,have my own privacy)as since before I have been sleeping with my grandmother the whole time. When I told her that I was to moving I saw her feel sad....now I don't know what to do pls help me decide on what I can do to that I will still sleep on my own room but won't affect her emotions?

SethfromMI
April 20th, 2017, 06:31 AM
gently explain to her (even have your mother there or have your mother do it) you're 15 and you need your privacy. and you do. at that age you shouldn't be sleeping in the same room with your Grandma. I guess it would be slightly different if all she could afford is a one room setup, but even then I would probably recommend sleeping on the couch or something in the living room. your growing up. you need your privacy and she needs hers

Endeavour
April 20th, 2017, 06:37 AM
Puberty for Boys :arrow: Family and Friends

ska8er
April 20th, 2017, 07:22 AM
Explain to her that u need ur own privacy and
that it isn't her the reason u changed ur mind.
If u do move make sure that u keep in contact
with her and tell her that u will. This will show
her that u care.

Chaosphere
May 18th, 2017, 01:26 AM
gently explain to her (even have your mother there or have your mother do it) you're 15 and you need your privacy. and you do. at that age you shouldn't be sleeping in the same room with your Grandma. I guess it would be slightly different if all she could afford is a one room setup, but even then I would probably recommend sleeping on the couch or something in the living room. your growing up. you need your privacy and she needs hers
I'd say something but I see my thoughts have already been voiced. Make sure you're still there for her and that you aren't moving out of the room because you don't like her, you just need your own space.

Emilyyy
May 18th, 2017, 10:46 AM
As others have said explain that you just need your own space and privacy as you get older and that you will still be there for her and you still appreciate her but you just need that little bit of distance in terms of your own room. I'd feel the same I really value my privacy.