PDA

View Full Version : Complicated "Relationship"

Steve_Blake4
April 19th, 2017, 09:09 PM
So their is this girl that I really like. I have known her for about 5 years, and my interest in her sparked about a year ago. We are both captains of the cross country team, and one day when my mom wanted to take a picture of us, she put her arm around my back and I put mine around her shoulder without thinking about it. Not sure if she did this b/c she likes me, or if she just didn't want the pic to look awkward. This happened again a week ago when we coincidentally met up at a 5k race and the same thing happened in another picture. My mom put it on instagram and she liked the picture, as did I. She is friendly to everyone and has easy conversations with boys including myself. We occasionally talk but never in much depth. I am pretty sure her parents will be ok with it because she has two brothers I am good friends with. So do you think she likes me, and how do I approach her in the future? Thanks!

SethfromMI
April 19th, 2017, 10:08 PM
try talking and getting to know her more? is she dating? ask her if she is interested in anyone? see where the conversation takes you. eventually, if you feel it is moving in a positive direction for you ask if she would ever want to consider going on a date with you

Chaosphere
April 20th, 2017, 12:13 AM
From what you said, it sounds like she's just friendly for the moment. Of course, that doesn't mean it can't be more than that in the future. Just get to know her better, build your communication. Find your preferred method of talking, be it social media, text, whatever, and get closer with her. Figure out if she has boyfriend, and move from there. When you both feel comfortable together, you can ask her out.

deleted101
April 20th, 2017, 03:31 AM
definitely get to know her more!