PDA

View Full Version : Why do I feel bisexual?

bilbobaggins
April 19th, 2017, 12:26 PM
Ever since I can remember I have always had crushes on girls and girls only. This one time a guy that I knew for about 2 days in kindergarden kissed me on the lips for no reason on a "playdate" and I never wanted to see him again it was revolting to me. My mom said she had never seen me so destrested in my life. But then that same year I got kissed by a girl named Grace and I enjoyed it. It was only on the cheek but it was nice. Either way I just started puberty about 5 months ago almost a month after I turned 13 but ever since then I have been looking at other men and stuff and I have been wondering what it would feel like to have sex with another man or kiss one. I am still attracted to girls more then boys 100 pre cent but since I am home schooled I can't really know if I am straight anymore or not. I have thought about having sex with other men well masturbaiting but more girls then boys still. I just want to know if this will eventually go away soon since I can't really handle the though of me being with another man instead of a girl when it comes to dating.

Endeavour
April 19th, 2017, 01:05 PM
Puberty for Boys :arrow: Teen Sexuality and Gender

Glitterboy
April 19th, 2017, 04:56 PM
I used to think like you do, but i realized that my sexuality isnt really a choice i make. I have just accepted that im attracted to men, even if i cant explain why.

steellord321
April 19th, 2017, 06:31 PM
it could be hormones. At this age i think many will get gay feelings. Or it could be youre actually bisexual. Time will tell. Nothing you can do about it either way so try not to worry

Amethyst Rose
April 19th, 2017, 06:39 PM
Honestly you shouldn't try to define what your sexuality is so early on; you're still in the process of figuring it out. You like what you like and nothing is wrong with being undecided. It may take you a long time to figure it out, just don't stress about labels.

SethfromMI
April 19th, 2017, 06:43 PM
Honestly you shouldn't try to define what your sexuality is so early on; you're still in the process of figuring it out. You like what you like and nothing is wrong with being undecided. It may take you a long time to figure it out, just don't stress about labels.

absolutely this. also, use the time to come to grips/be prepared you might find you actually like both girls and guys. either way, don't stress about it and take as much time to think about it/figure out as you need.

KatieCO2003
April 19th, 2017, 09:29 PM
The cool thing about mastrubating is that you can enjoy imagining doing things you'd never actually do or imagine being with people that you'd never actually be with IRL. Its kinda like trying on clothes at a store. You don't have to buy them to see what they look like.

hammer2
April 20th, 2017, 03:47 AM
hormones bro...

TWDjacob
May 6th, 2017, 05:46 PM
You could be bi or just curious because I know a lot of guys are curious during puberty which is totally normal

MysticMarine
May 16th, 2017, 04:25 AM
Ever since I can remember I have always had crushes on girls and girls only. This one time a guy that I knew for about 2 days in kindergarden kissed me on the lips for no reason on a "playdate" and I never wanted to see him again it was revolting to me. My mom said she had never seen me so destrested in my life. But then that same year I got kissed by a girl named Grace and I enjoyed it. It was only on the cheek but it was nice. Either way I just started puberty about 5 months ago almost a month after I turned 13 but ever since then I have been looking at other men and stuff and I have been wondering what it would feel like to have sex with another man or kiss one. I am still attracted to girls more then boys 100 pre cent but since I am home schooled I can't really know if I am straight anymore or not. I have thought about having sex with other men well masturbaiting but more girls then boys still. I just want to know if this will eventually go away soon since I can't really handle the though of me being with another man instead of a girl when it comes to dating.

As a bisexual myself I'm more into girls but for me to have known I liked boys you have to be attracted to them physically and emotionally you probably aren't because your just curious and it could be hormones to know for sure is if your turned on my them not just wondering what it would be like to have sex with them

NerdSquared
May 16th, 2017, 06:04 PM
One thing you got to remember is that nobody is completely straight, everyone has feelings the other way on occasion when they go through puberty, it is perfectly normal.