PDA

View Full Version : GIRLS: would you be happy with my size

boyfromthesouth
April 18th, 2017, 04:43 PM
im 8 inches in legnth and my girth is 6.5

RideOrDie
April 18th, 2017, 04:46 PM
Yaa I guess. Size isn't really the important thing tbh. As long as you don't have pencil dick you're fine

ska8er
April 18th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Id b happy if I had ur size. I'm sure
girls will have no complaints Bro.

boyfromthesouth
April 18th, 2017, 04:56 PM
Id b happy if I had ur size. I'm sure
girls will have no complaints Bro.

aha thanks

NathanFloGrown
April 18th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Not bad bro not bad lol. My girth is 6 flat :/ lol oh well xD Girlfriend just cheated on me so. that blowwsss

biboy_unsure
April 18th, 2017, 06:11 PM
um yeah... Thats pretty damn big. If its true, good for you. Just be aware that not every person is going to enjoy all that.

NathanFloGrown
April 18th, 2017, 06:13 PM
Yaa I guess. Size isn't really the important thing tbh. As long as you don't have pencil dick you're fine

Just making sure, would u want like...a dude with an alright sized dick but muscular?

I'd say im rather muscular with an 8.6

boyfromthesouth
April 18th, 2017, 08:08 PM
um yeah... Thats pretty damn big. If its true, good for you. Just be aware that not every person is going to enjoy all that.

thanks

PiercedGirl04
April 19th, 2017, 10:14 AM
8 inches is great. I've had a 10 inch dick inside me before, though.

ChloeF
April 19th, 2017, 09:53 PM
Size isn't everything but that would feel pretty good.

boyfromthesouth
April 20th, 2017, 01:45 AM
Size isn't everything but that would feel pretty good.

aha thanks.

RideOrDie
April 20th, 2017, 02:00 AM
God damn I don't get why you guys are so worried about your size. Do you guys ever see us girls going around like "Hey, do you think I'm tight enough for that guy?" It's stupid. As long as you last long, you're good

ChloeF
April 20th, 2017, 02:50 AM
God damn I don't get why you guys are so worried about your size. Do you guys ever see us girls going around like "Hey, do you think I'm tight enough for that guy?" It's stupid. As long as you last long, you're good

Agreed, they don't seem to understand sarcastic replies either.

geanyna
April 30th, 2017, 07:21 AM

so true. its a bit childish to see guys talking about their size... and i feel they talk about it much more than girls talk about boobs ;) but its the same with both, size doesnt say anything.

cbernal
April 30th, 2017, 09:53 AM
im 8 inches in legnth and my girth is 6.5

My bf is only 5 inches and I get pleasure from him. It matters less about size and more about how you use it. But I guess to a certain extent having more size would feel a little better so long as you know how to use it. There is such a thing as too big and you don't want to be hurting your girl. But maybe just use a little more foreplay to help warm things up, if that's the case

cbernal
April 30th, 2017, 10:02 AM

I mean, yeah it gets a little old, and I've certainly never talked about my tightness...but I know I frequently talk about my breast size and my body image and how I wish I looked a little more like this or that...I hear girls talk about body image maybe more than guys do

Overall im pretty happy with my body, and maybe you're the one person in the world who looks in the mirror and doesn't have a flickering curiosity of what you would look like if ______ were different. Bit I think it's unnecessary to get so upset about a guy talking about his junk. Because then you will be upset for the rest of your life haha.

If it really does bother you so much, maybe just don't click on the post titled "something about my size". I'm answering in the off chance he really is curious and isn't just trying to brag or whatever.

Saph24
May 8th, 2017, 05:09 AM

we worry because some girls, not all, do care about size.
I do agree that we shouldn't worry that much, but I also know that some guys ask that just to show off or to get a reaction. like if a girl ask if a dress is too sexy or to provocative... sometimes is not if the dress is provocative, but if the person you asked is provoked by it.

clarissanyx
May 8th, 2017, 05:09 PM
I'd love it regardless of size