PDA

View Full Version : Everybody Loves Raymond

stevenboi16
April 18th, 2017, 04:24 PM
Hey guys, I am a huge fan of Everybody Loves Raymond. I was mad when they took it off of Netflix and just ordered all of the seasons on DVD on Amazon today! Doris Roberts who played Marie on the show died 1 year ago yesterday (April 17th). Anybody else love this show??

SethfromMI
April 18th, 2017, 09:52 PM
I was never in love with it but it certainly had some funny moments

ItsJustSomeone
April 19th, 2017, 10:28 PM
Oh, they took it off Netflix?? I didn't even know! That's a shame; it was a pretty funny show. I loved watching it for a good laugh. Tbh, Marie was one of my favorite characters- she was hilarious

Shin-Ah
April 20th, 2017, 12:58 AM
I watched this along with Malcom in the Middle, both cracked me up t'ill my sides hurt

Falcons_11
April 20th, 2017, 09:29 PM
I've watched a lot of episodes of ELR on cable. When I first watched a couple of episodes I thought it was pretty lame. But after watching more episodes I began to like Ray Romano and his family, the Barones. The two characters I thought were the funniest were Doris Roberts and Peter Boyle (Marie and Frank Barone), Ray's mom and dad. They seemed to carry a lot of the episodes.

owl__city
April 21st, 2017, 08:16 AM
It was cute haha

refrigeratorx
April 21st, 2017, 11:51 AM
It's a good show. Those family sitcom shows are cool. I wouldn't call it the best. But it was hilarious lol