PDA

View Full Version : Ah that school...help

Vule_Grocka
April 18th, 2017, 09:25 AM
Hi everybody. Let's start!
-I'm in that condition. Serbian members my age that are going to elementary school know this very good.

-You know that school year finishes on June 13th 2017 in Serbia. There's no so much time to waste since that we only have one good month to get scores. You think that one month is enough? No, it isn't..you screwed up yourself..since we will have one or two test every week. These days I feel so frightened as I can say...For me studying is not problem..I have A s and B s mostly. I got B from French today and i saw that everybody's scores got lower and I'm thinking if i'm going to have same problem. For me it's serious because it's hard to get better ones after tests.

So what's wrong with me? Am I studing less or that's just my feeling?

Amethyst Rose
April 18th, 2017, 08:50 PM
There's nothing wrong with you. As long as you don't tell yourself your scores will get lower based on others' scores you've seen, you should be fine. Just study and get plenty of sleep. It's easier said than done, but do not let stress wear you down.

KatieCO2003
April 18th, 2017, 09:10 PM
We do it here in the U. S. of A. too. Count up your points. Try to figure out if you've got enough. Try to figure out how bad you can do on the next few tests and on your finals and still be OK. I imagine people in Japan are doing the same thing as us right now. Must be a global conspiracy.