PDA

View Full Version : What to say to my parents?

Onlyfaith
April 17th, 2017, 05:20 PM
Hello everyone! Well here's the thing:
I really love dogs so I am a member in a greek dog forum. Before two days we found a stray dog and we decided to keep it in our field (where we found it). I made a post about it in that forum and put some photos of the dog. My parents don't wanna have dogs in the house and they decided to tie it in the field and give him food and water etc every day. I wrote about that too in the forum. I wrote: ... and my dad will tie her up (the dog) in the field( though I don't agree)
If my parents start searching in the internet for dog stuff and find that forum and that post (is first in the category general), if they shout at me because I wrote that stuff, how I am supposed to react? Tell that it is nothing and that I wanted more advices from people who know (which I wanted) or just apologize for writing that I do not agree with tie the dog? (Which I have told to my parents too)?

Endeavour
April 17th, 2017, 05:24 PM
Firstly what I'd recommend is that you make your identity on that other forum as anonymous as possible. Remove your name, age, location, any pictures etc by which they could identify you. Personally I would just tell my parents that you wanted a bit of advice, but if it comes up you should (politely) say that you think it's wrong to keep the dog tied up. They'll never know what you're thinking or what you believe in if you don't tell them.

Onlyfaith
April 17th, 2017, 05:29 PM
Firstly what I'd recommend is that you make your identity on that other forum as anonymous as possible. Remove your name, age, location, any pictures etc by which they could identify you. Personally I would just tell my parents that you wanted a bit of advice, but if it comes up you should (politely) say that you think it's wrong to keep the dog tied up. They'll never know what you're thinking or what you believe in if you don't tell them.

In that forum the only thing somebody see about me in my nickname anything else. I am always careful in that stuff. If my parents find the forum and my post they will recognize the dog so they will understand that I have wrote that and I am just scared of their reaction. I am scared how they react to what I wrote there. That I am opposite to the tie of the dog.
I have told to them that I am opposite but they don't wanna listen.
It was stupid to write about it but I wrote it and now I cannot delete it or change what I wrote