PDA

View Full Version : New underwear

jockeyboy97
April 17th, 2017, 04:47 PM
I got a gift card for Macys for Christmas and used it Saturday to but some Calvin Klien boxer briefs. I read on other posts that a lot of guys like wearing them and that their comfortable. OMG! they are so soft and comfortable. They have a thick silver waistband. I love them! I'm glad I bought them and recommend them. Their expensive but well worth it, I'm thinking about trying their briefs. :yeah:

LRSSS02
April 17th, 2017, 05:10 PM
and the point is

SethfromMI
April 17th, 2017, 05:59 PM
and the point is

dude, you cared enough to post on here? this is a fashion thread. he is letting other people know some new clothing he has bought and what he thought about them so others can try them as well.

Calvin Klein and other brands can be more expensive but the cost sometimes can be worth it. I would never pay $50 for a single pair of underwear (there are such brands) but all underwear is def not equal in terms of comfort, quality, etc.

LRSSS02
April 17th, 2017, 06:07 PM
k, calm down

SethfromMI
April 17th, 2017, 06:14 PM
k, calm down

you're here to start trouble. if that is the case, VT is NOT the place for you. VT is supposed to be a community of support for people and a place where they can come and be part of a positive community. don't start crap and then tell other people to calm down because they called you out.

LRSSS02
April 17th, 2017, 06:16 PM
I'm am honestly not here to start trouble, I'm sorry to you and to tony; i was being harsh and critical

Mars
April 17th, 2017, 06:34 PM
Keep this thread on topic and avoid arguing, or else posts will be deleted. ~Mars

Ben7
April 17th, 2017, 09:26 PM
I got a gift card for Macys for Christmas and used it Saturday to but some Calvin Klien boxer briefs. I read on other posts that a lot of guys like wearing them and that their comfortable. OMG! they are so soft and comfortable. They have a thick silver waistband. I love them! I'm glad I bought them and recommend them. Their expensive but well worth it, I'm thinking about trying their briefs. :yeah:

Thanks for sharing, it's something to keep in mind for sure. I wear boxers and boxer briefs, the boxer briefs that I wear are Champion brand, and those are also quite comfortable like what you described. But I'll keep calvinklein in mind for the future when I need to buy more again.

KBar33
April 24th, 2017, 07:13 AM
Calvin Klein is absolutely stellar imo. I have quite a few pairs of All different styles, they're quite a bit pricey, but I think it's worth it!

Bikini Boy
April 28th, 2017, 03:34 PM
I love shopping for new underwear. CK is one of my favorites, although I wear briefs instead of boxers or boxer briefs. I have a 29" waist and usually wear a size small (28-30) and the CK's hold their size and shape well after washing. They can be a bit on the expensive side, but they are well worth the investment. Besides CK, I also like wearing 2xist, Unico and the new midrise briefs from Tiger Underwear, although I had my Mom buy a size 14-16 because the smallest size they had in mens was 32-34.

geanyna
April 29th, 2017, 01:51 AM
yummmmmy... i looove CK boxers on guys.

boyfromthesouth
April 30th, 2017, 12:31 AM
nice

nicktheman2003
April 30th, 2017, 12:48 AM
I love shopping for new underwear. CK is one of my favorites, although I wear briefs instead of boxers or boxer briefs. I have a 29" waist and usually wear a size small (28-30) and the CK's hold their size and shape well after washing. They can be a bit on the expensive side, but they are well worth the investment. Besides CK, I also like wearing 2xist, Unico and the new midrise briefs from Tiger Underwear, although I had my Mom buy a size 14-16 because the smallest size they had in mens was 32-34.

Where do they sell tiger underwear?

Bikini Boy
May 1st, 2017, 03:23 AM
You can buy them on line.