PDA

View Full Version : How to get in shape fast

stevenboi16
April 16th, 2017, 10:52 PM
Hey guys, I am 16 and I am 5 foot 8 and weigh 172 pounds. I would love to lose some weight and go down to 160 pounds at least. How do I do this? What exercise should I do and what should I eat? I have a FitBit and do a lot of walking and get more than 10,000 steps a day. What other exercise should I do other than the walking?

I would appreciate anybody's help.

refrigeratorx
April 16th, 2017, 11:15 PM
any really. running, pushups, situps etc. but most of this starts in the kitchen and what u put in your body. dont eat too many carbs or sugar. cut out soda if u drink it. drink lots of water

deleted101
April 16th, 2017, 11:24 PM
cardio is always good if you need to loose weight. focus on loosing weight before building muscle, just like many say it always starts in the kitchen.

stevenboi16
April 16th, 2017, 11:29 PM
Thanks bro.

any really. running, pushups, situps etc. but most of this starts in the kitchen and what u put in your body. dont eat too many carbs or sugar. cut out soda if u drink it. drink lots of water

Thanks for ur help bro I appreciate it :)

cardio is always good if you need to loose weight. focus on loosing weight before building muscle, just like many say it always starts in the kitchen.

Posts merged. Please use the multi-quote button next time. ~Amethyst Rose

PlasmaHam
April 17th, 2017, 09:52 AM
Cardio exercises mainly, as those burn the most calories. However if you want to loss weight then you really need to focus on your diet. Reduce your calories and carb intake, and drink mainly water.

stevenboi16
April 17th, 2017, 04:32 PM
thanks

Cardio exercises mainly, as those burn the most calories. However if you want to loss weight then you really need to focus on your diet. Reduce your calories and carb intake, and drink mainly water.

BlackParadePixie
April 17th, 2017, 05:32 PM
cardio cardio cardio

make sure to stretch!!

stevenboi16
April 17th, 2017, 07:29 PM
Thanks! :)

cardio cardio cardio

make sure to stretch!!

boyfromthesouth
April 22nd, 2017, 05:45 PM
eat healthy and exercise regularly.

ninja1010
April 25th, 2017, 04:13 PM
My advice: don't focus on the weight. It's more about the lifestyle. If you start eating healthier and exercise consistently, the weight will adjust itself. Eat better, not less. Another reason to not focus on the weight is you're still growing, so the results can be a little off.

Good luck ☺

ShilaFit
May 12th, 2017, 06:46 AM
My advice: don't focus on the weight. It's more about the lifestyle. If you start eating healthier and exercise consistently, the weight will adjust itself. Eat better, not less. Another reason to not focus on the weight is you're still growing, so the results can be a little off.

Good luck ☺

I agree.

Less sugar, and don't be afraid of good fats. And move more!

JakeTaylor
May 12th, 2017, 01:06 PM
I agree.

Less sugar, and don't be afraid of good fats. And move more!

Agree with this.

And please, whatever you do, do not try to starve yourself, it won't do any good and you nay even end up putting on weight.

Just try to pick up a sport, or go for a run daily. Drink lots of water (not sugary drinks) and tell your family about this so they can help you in making healthier food choices.

Soto
May 28th, 2017, 06:18 AM
Hi I am 14 years old. I am 5ft7 although that changes real fast since I am still growing, I am 176ibs, although i am athleticly build if you know what I mean. Last summer I dropped 17 pounds from only exercising like a maniac and not by making a lot of changes to my diet. This year I would like to drop another 11-13ibs. But this time I want to do it right by modifying my diet so I can maintain it throughout the year do you have any diet and workout suggestions?