PDA

View Full Version : GIRLS ONLY- Question about my areola?? Help???

Ahhh_1
April 16th, 2017, 12:28 PM
I went to the doctor and he said it's just my boob changing but I'm almost 18 but like my areola gets dry and seems to be growing and getting darker but it's only on one boob there's also darker rough spots. Any advice??? Anyone going through the same thing ??

BlackParadePixie
April 16th, 2017, 12:46 PM
well if it's dry...just make sure you use proper lotion or moisturiser. Other than that, yeah...sounds pretty normal.

Jamy
April 17th, 2017, 08:38 AM
I guess it's normal and the hard dark spots you described are maybe the so called Montgomery or Areolar glands. I just looked for it on Wikipedia and you can find all information there.

:)

LITTLEANGEL16
April 17th, 2017, 11:08 AM
Breasts can grow/change up to early 20s, my areolas/nipples are quite puffy but that's normal, I agree with Fiona and Amy it sounds normal, but if you are still worried get a second medical opinion.

cbernal
April 24th, 2017, 11:40 PM
My areola have been getting darker and bigger too. My sister says its because my boobs are growing quickly and its normal. But I also have bumps on mine

angelina
April 25th, 2017, 11:28 AM
My areola have been getting darker and bigger too. My sister says its because my boobs are growing quickly and its normal. But I also have bumps on mine
New hormones running through your body may cause the areola around your nipples to become bigger and darker than they normally are.So no need to be panic..it is just normal

cbernal
April 26th, 2017, 08:12 AM
New hormones running through your body may cause the areola around your nipples to become bigger and darker than they normally are.So no need to be panic..it is just normal

ok. Thanks!