PDA

View Full Version : Have any gay guys had sex with a girl here?

kyrocks03
April 15th, 2017, 05:39 PM
I'm asking because I ended up in a situation last weekend that I regret. I was at a party and ended up having sex with a girl. I went through with it, but only because she wanted it and I didn't know how to navigate the what ifs if I didn't go through with it.

I didn't enjoy it at all. I am wondering if others here have gone through this?

Needless to say, I know now with 100% certainty that I'm gay.

Abyssal Echo
April 15th, 2017, 09:35 PM
I went through a similar experience when I was 14... all it did was confirm that I am gay.

jamie_n5
April 16th, 2017, 08:34 PM
I have had sex with a girl also. I didn't enjoy it a lot either but the orgasm was good and I kind of like boobs but vaginas are gross.

Just JT
April 16th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Think what you did was pretty normal stuff and is how a lota guys at least start to question their sexuality

But yeah I have, I haven't really regretted it, was fun, I got off and so did they. But I enjoy having sex with guys a lot more. A lot more

For me it just seems/feels more natural. So I go with it

In the end, if I were you I'd look back on that without regrets. Cause you learned something about yourself and confirmed it. Without doing that you'd never really know

Btw, did she enjoy it?

sara___
April 16th, 2017, 10:06 PM
I have had sex with a girl also. I didn't enjoy it a lot either but the orgasm was good and I kind of like boobs but vaginas are gross.

(:(:(:(:(:(.................:(:(:(:(:(:

kyrocks03
April 17th, 2017, 05:31 PM
Think what you did was pretty normal stuff and is how a lota guys at least start to question their sexuality

But yeah I have, I haven't really regretted it, was fun, I got off and so did they. But I enjoy having sex with guys a lot more. A lot more

For me it just seems/feels more natural. So I go with it

In the end, if I were you I'd look back on that without regrets. Cause you learned something about yourself and confirmed it. Without doing that you'd never really know

Btw, did she enjoy it?

LOL, she seemed too. For me it was meh.

Straya
April 19th, 2017, 04:30 AM
I'm asking because I ended up in a situation last weekend that I regret. I was at a party and ended up having sex with a girl. I went through with it, but only because she wanted it and I didn't know how to navigate the what ifs if I didn't go through with it.

I didn't enjoy it at all. I am wondering if others here have gone through this?

Needless to say, I know now with 100% certainty that I'm gay.

theres nothing wrong with what you did i enjoy sex and been with guys way more than girls and generaly the only girls i sleep with a friends that are between boyfriends for the sex is okay but its just a different way to get off but give me a guy anyday

PiercedGirl04
May 6th, 2017, 11:23 PM
I've slept with a gay guy before.

mick01
May 8th, 2017, 10:29 AM
I think I'm mostly gay, but not really sure. That's because I've had sex with girls and I've enjoyed it. So that's why I think I could be bi, too.

SethfromMI
May 8th, 2017, 12:00 PM
I think I'm mostly gay, but not really sure. That's because I've had sex with girls and I've enjoyed it. So that's why I think I could be bi, too.

well being bi myself, enjoying sex with girls and guys, I would venture to guess you are probably bi as well or at least bi curious

Lilbro Jason
June 30th, 2017, 01:07 AM

Im the same way