PDA

View Full Version : Other side to the coin.

Kooy
April 15th, 2017, 01:31 AM
So there's another reason I joined this site spasificly and shared things I normally wouldn't have even brought up about myself. A while back my friend was on this site. And on one of the threads according to her "And the purpose is to meet someone to talk on kik... Or whisper" what would happen is basically the off site cut buddy sessions. So i just thought id like to let it known some sadistic freak is using a site ment for help, to pray on people. I shared mine from the prospective of comeing from one. And ill say, it's really sick for someone to use a site like this for such a horrible "game" the problem is she refuses to tell me what thread.... Amd that really conserns me that she wants to protect it. She left the site a few weeks before I joined.

Emilyyy
April 18th, 2017, 01:47 AM
Sadly people like that will always exist. Only thing you can do is report them to site admin. Some people are so low that they want to drag others down with them sadly.

Kooy
April 24th, 2017, 10:46 PM
Sadly people like that will always exist. Only thing you can do is report them to site admin. Some people are so low that they want to drag others down with them sadly.

Yeah..

OldmanKitty
May 17th, 2017, 05:10 AM
Yes there have been stories of a guy finding young girls and encouraging them to SH and then eventually commit suicide, It's quite macabre and sad when you think about it but people are fucked up in the grand scheme of things, Just try your best to keep yourself and friends safe! And report anyone you might be suspect of.

Kooy
May 24th, 2017, 02:47 PM
Yes there have been stories of a guy finding young girls and encouraging them to SH and then eventually commit suicide, It's quite macabre and sad when you think about it but people are fucked up in the grand scheme of things, Just try your best to keep yourself and friends safe! And report anyone you might be suspect of.

Dang... And alright, ill keep an eye out