PDA

View Full Version : body hair

stevenboi16
April 14th, 2017, 09:41 PM
Hey guys, i am 16 and i feel like i am "underdeveloped" when it comes to body hair. I have a good amount of pubic hair and i have to shave my face but i feel like i barely have any armpit hair and stuff. Is this normal? I've seen guys same age as me with like bushes full of armpit hair and its very dark and thick. I wish i had a ton of more armpit hair. Any way to get more body, facial or armpit hair?

Thanks and i appreciate your help :)

ska8er
April 14th, 2017, 10:26 PM
Just wait-it will grow in. I don't think
there is anything u can do to get more
body hair. Ur not underdeveloped-ur
body is taking it slow that's all.

Vegas2933
April 15th, 2017, 03:30 AM
I could really do with shaving my underarms but never really figured out how...

Hermes
April 15th, 2017, 03:31 AM
Remeber that there is a lot of variation in adult men in how much hair they have so having less body hair than someone else doesn't necessarily mean you are less developed.

As an example, my dad has more, or at least longer, armpit hair than me but I have chest hair and he doesn't (and no, he doesn't shave his chest). As long as others things are developing well don't worry about it.

Alan T
April 15th, 2017, 04:21 AM
Guys vary a lot when it comes to the pace of development. I know one guy whose beard didn't come in until he was 20. Be patient. It'll happen.

GoGoEager99
April 15th, 2017, 01:01 PM
I could really do with shaving my underarms but never really figured out how...

Look at this website for some tips.
https://gillette.com/en-us/shaving-tips/manscaping/underarms-shaving

Lacking in facial hair and underarm hair is perfectly normal give it some time and it will develop, I'm 17 and I feel the same way with wanting it to grow.

Posts merged ~Endeavour