PDA

View Full Version : Bluejackets

RideOrDie
April 14th, 2017, 09:19 PM
They lost againnnn :(. Anyone think they still have a chance to knock out the defending champs? I still have faith! I'm going to game 4 on Tues with my dad and brother!!!! :D:D:D

lori99
April 14th, 2017, 09:22 PM
They lost againnnn :(. Anyone think they still have a chance to knock out the defending champs? I still have faith! I'm going to game 4 on Tues with my dad and brother!!!! :D:D:D

It will be tough but I think you have good odds winning in 7 games:D my rangers are in OT and I'm so nervous:S

RideOrDie
April 14th, 2017, 09:25 PM
It will be tough but I think you have good odds winning in 7 games:D my rangers are in OT and I'm so nervous:S

Lmao how do you like the Bengals and Rangers?? You have a weird taste in sports hahahah :lol:. Best luck though. I like the Bengals, Bluejackets, Cavs, and Reds

lori99
April 14th, 2017, 09:27 PM
The uniforms of the bengals kick ass :D knicks and yanks ftw :D
They just lost ��

RideOrDie
April 14th, 2017, 09:43 PM
The uniforms of the bengals kick ass :D knicks and yanks ftw :D
They just lost ��

They are pretty cool! I saw. Now they're tied up. Should be a good series. I just hope my Jackets make a comeback

lori99
April 14th, 2017, 09:45 PM
They are pretty cool! I saw. Now they're tied up. Should be a good series. I just hope my Jackets make a comeback

Carey Price is quite the goaler, might be hard to win but Montreal can't score!
And I'll be rooting for the Jackets for you 😘

RideOrDie
April 14th, 2017, 09:48 PM
Carey Price is quite the goaler, might be hard to win but Montreal can't score!
And I'll be rooting for the Jackets for you 😘

Thanks girl! And I'll be rooting for the Rangers :)

Amethyst Rose
April 14th, 2017, 11:53 PM
MOD NOTE: Please remember that threads are here for all members to contribute to, not for lengthy conversation that goes off-topic. Posts have been deleted.

lori99
April 16th, 2017, 09:01 PM
Thanks girl! And I'll be rooting for the Rangers :)

Both our teams lost again :( my Rangers got outplayed :(

Mars
April 16th, 2017, 10:28 PM
Both our teams lost again :( my Rangers got outplayed :(

Rags got smoked today :lol: Just waiting for my Leafs to make it to the finals n I'm good 👌

lori99
April 16th, 2017, 11:04 PM
Rags got smoked today :lol: Just waiting for my Leafs to make it to the finals n I'm good 👌

You'll be waiting a while bud hahaha better be patient;)