PDA

View Full Version : I'm failing.

Amethyst Rose
April 14th, 2017, 02:53 PM
There is nothing I want more than to get rid of this sadness I'm plagued by. I'm getting more clingy to the people I'm closest to and at the same time I'm hurting them by taking my emotions out on them. That is the last thing I want to do. I feel horrible for saying that I will never hurt them when I think I've done just that. At some point I'm afraid that I'll end up being completely alone because they'll all leave. I want it all to stop now, this is breaking me. I just want to be a good person, a good friend, and I'm failing miserably.

Emilyyy
April 16th, 2017, 03:14 AM
Definitely know what you're talking about. I think the only thing you can do is be aware that it's happening and try and control it. Maybe try and find a different way to express your feelings and emotions like a diary or through art if you are an arty person (I'm not). Though I'm sure your friends care for you lots and won't just up and leave.

KatieCO2003
April 16th, 2017, 09:47 AM
Since I got here, you've been the kindest person of all. If I knew you IRL, I'd give you a big hug.

Amethyst Rose
April 16th, 2017, 11:23 AM
Thanks to both of you for your replies. Since posting this I've actually had some much-needed conversations with a few friends. Not really about what I'm going through, just a deeper communication than we've been having lately and it was really great. I'm oversensitive and if I lash out at people I care about--which is rare--and they react just as hostile, it takes a huge toll on me. So I try to keep a grasp on my emotions so they and I don't get our feelings hurt.

BlackParadePixie
April 18th, 2017, 12:00 AM
Heart to heart conversation are (usually) always good.