PDA

View Full Version : Random boner

stevenboi16
April 14th, 2017, 01:09 PM
Hey guys i know this is very weird but I have like a small fear of getting random boners at school. Is there any way to prevent this from happening? Is there a kore likely chance of getting random boners if I wear boxer shorts or boxer briefs? Which type of underwear and brand do u prefer and why?

Thanks I would appreciate your help!

mookie
April 14th, 2017, 01:15 PM
I wear briefs and started getting them all the time now. Can't find a way to prevent them

GoGoEager99
April 14th, 2017, 01:19 PM
Getting one randomly is perfectly normal, I get them all the time. Underwear may not necessarily effect how likely you are going to get them. You can always hide them in different ways, I normally adjust so it points up. Wearing loose clothing helps so much concealing the erection.

Personally I do not have a brand that I really prefer.

stevenboi16
April 14th, 2017, 01:20 PM
Thanks man! Do you wear boxer shorts?

Getting one randomly is perfectly normal, I get them all the time. Underwear may not necessarily effect how likely you are going to get them. You can always hide them in different ways, I normally adjust so it points up. Wearing loose clothing helps so much concealing the erection.

Personally I do not have a brand that I really prefer.

GoGoEager99
April 14th, 2017, 01:22 PM
Thanks man! Do you wear boxer shorts?

Yes I prefer wearing boxer shorts as I find them comfortable.

TWDjacob
April 14th, 2017, 02:33 PM
You can't really prevent boners. What I do to get rid of them in class when I don't want them is to do a really hard math problem in my head, even if I can't solve it. The trick is to take your mind off your boner

JakeyZ
April 14th, 2017, 04:45 PM
If you tense your bicep it diverts blood flow away from your penis and to that bicep, but it takes a few minutes...

teenboyNathan
April 14th, 2017, 06:49 PM
There really isn't a way to stop getting random boners. You should wear boxer briefs because it keeps the boner from not being that noticeable. That's what I wear

JakeyZ
April 14th, 2017, 07:57 PM
I wear boxer briefs

JohnC
April 14th, 2017, 08:50 PM
Yep I get a lot of random erections at school. It really has nothing to do with underwear, because I have tried wearing different types hoping to prevent them more. I wear briefs or boxer briefs because it is easier to adjust it so it is pointing up and laying flat against me and the material will hold it there. When I tried boxers I could feel it trying to poke its way out of the fly hole.

stevenboi16
April 14th, 2017, 09:23 PM
Thanks man. Can u send me an email from my profile? Because i have not reached 100 posts to send PM yet. I appreciate your advice :)

You can't really prevent boners. What I do to get rid of them in class when I don't want them is to do a really hard math problem in my head, even if I can't solve it. The trick is to take your mind off your boner

lyvegie
April 15th, 2017, 08:28 AM
Hey guys i know this is very weird but I have like a small fear of getting random boners at school. Is there any way to prevent this from happening? Is there a kore likely chance of getting random boners if I wear boxer shorts or boxer briefs? Which type of underwear and brand do u prefer and why?

Can't stop them. It's our biology. You have to learn how to deal with them. For me it's all in the angle. I can hide it better on some angles, or just cover it.

euan35
April 16th, 2017, 07:34 AM
everyone has a fear of getting a boner in public, i say boxer briefs would be your best bet from personal experience

the darkness
April 16th, 2017, 10:46 AM
Used to get loads, nothing you can do.

Jrunner
April 16th, 2017, 12:04 PM
I don't think there is a way to prevent them, and actually I find that pointing mine off to the side (left lol) works better than "up" bc up kinda hurts and there's always the chance that somebody might poke his lil head out ;)

Somebody101
April 16th, 2017, 01:58 PM
I got one the other day in assembly when I was walking in and my science teacher stared at my so much I crossed my legs

deleted101
April 17th, 2017, 12:19 AM
its life lol we gotta get used to it

Chaosphere
April 17th, 2017, 01:42 AM
I had the problem really badly a couple of years ago. It eventually went away on it's own, though occasionally I still get one or two while in cars, especially on bumpy roads. As for underwear preference, it's up to your body's reactions to the different types. I have always worn shorts, just for looseness. Tighter underwear can cause your penis to react more readily. It's really unfortunate that erections are thought of as something to be ashamed of, especially ones that arise without any real reason.

jerrion
April 24th, 2017, 04:13 AM

you could try wearing clothes that can hide your boner visually.
you could also try to masturbate to orgasm before school but there is a small chance you may get a boner after that.
what is for sure is that this is natural and you shouldnt be scared of ashamed about it :)

James2003
April 24th, 2017, 08:11 AM
I don't think there's a boy going through puberty who DOESN'T fear this. I don't even have to be thinking sexy thoughts to get one, they just appear out of nowhere and almost never at a good time (like when I have to stand up). I wear briefs. Depending on what kind of pants I'm wearing they're either noticeable or not so much. Shifting the angle before getting up sometimes helps but then I'm always worried people will see me moving my junk around lol.

LoganS
May 23rd, 2017, 09:25 PM
Yep I get a lot of random erections at school. It really has nothing to do with underwear, because I have tried wearing different types hoping to prevent them more. I wear briefs or boxer briefs because it is easier to adjust it so it is pointing up and laying flat against me and the material will hold it there. When I tried boxers I could feel it trying to poke its way out of the fly hole.

hahaaaa! same here.. when its stiff, its screaming to get out!

UndieBoy
May 24th, 2017, 02:49 AM
I just have boner 5-7 times per day :)

Falcons_11
May 24th, 2017, 01:54 PM
I get them all the time and usually when it's most inconvenient. It's normal and there is really nothing you can do to stop them. Most of the time I can cover my lap like if I'm in school or outside somewhere. If no one is around I just wait until the boner goes away.

kanefromoz
May 24th, 2017, 10:37 PM
I don't think there is a way to prevent them, and actually I find that pointing mine off to the side (left lol) works better than "up" bc up kinda hurts and there's always the chance that somebody might poke his lil head out ;)

HAHA....... same man, but unless you get a hard-on in like 1 sec you can feel it coming on so plenty of time to adjust. I usually push him between my legs or cross my legs ( feels pretty good too aswell as hiding your bone hehe) doesnt matter if im in briefs, boxers or commando. Im pretty sure undies have nothing to do with it:)

azurzg
May 25th, 2017, 05:08 AM
I love random boners 99% of the time. Its that 1% of times when is happens in a weird situation.
If I'm at school siting at my desk it does not bother me at all. Had one or two in the gym class that were weird and got some attention. But I think all guys get them.
The guy I sit next to in two classes gets them all the time.

Max1303
May 25th, 2017, 01:58 PM

I get these so much, in my graphics class today I had a boner and it was so awkward lol. It's perfectly normal

Greg the Fish
May 26th, 2017, 06:46 AM
After getting a few random boners in a speedo in public, getting them in regular clothes hardly bothers me anymore.

Alex_Swim
May 26th, 2017, 07:42 AM
BoxerBriefs

Yea, I get them sometimes, More Random in Middle School then in HS so far. Go to Public HS now, and my jeans and shorts cover it more then my Middle School Uniform Pants, The knaki's seem to run tighter and being tan it was more noticeable, when you had a bonner. But Middle school I was in a guys only school, and walking thru the halls you would see others with "unlarged" croch area sometimes.