PDA

View Full Version : Name stupid laws

Devinsoccer
April 13th, 2017, 10:00 PM
Basically the point of this game is to name stupid laws from any time era and any place.

You don't have to give the state providence or country it is in.

The first person will give a law
The second person will give another law.
And so on.

I'll start.

In new hampsire it is/was illegal to look up while relieving yourself on sundays.

Just JT
April 14th, 2017, 06:09 AM
There's one small city in Massachusetts it's illegal to spit on the sidewalk after dark

Falcons_11
April 15th, 2017, 06:21 PM
An old law in Texas says that it's illegal to milk another person's cow.

Jericho14
April 15th, 2017, 07:31 PM
In Metro Manila, Philippines (In where i come from). Cities have laws that restricts certain vehicles based on the day of the week, For example cars with license plates ending in 1 or 2 are not allowed between 7AM and 7PM on Mondays and main roads.

This is another way to fix the traffic problem but it never works because people will eventually buy another car with different plate number xD

PlasmaHam
April 16th, 2017, 04:39 PM
In North Carolina, it is illegal to plow cotton fields with elephants.

An old law in Texas says that it's illegal to milk another person's cow.This seems like some 1800's sex innuendo that some drunk politician took serious.

Amethyst Rose
April 16th, 2017, 05:10 PM
This seems like some 1800's sex innuendo that some drunk politician took serious.

This seems like some innocent hillbilly saying that a 2000s teenager perverted xD

Anyways here's one I found that seemed appropriate for today:

In Kentucky, you can't dye ducklings, baby chicks, or bunnies.

eric2001
April 16th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Curfews for teens.

Just JT
April 16th, 2017, 08:03 PM
In Massachusetts it illegal for a man and a woman to cohabitante in the same dwelling as if they were married, when not. It's considered adultry, and is actually a criminal offense.

Same as sex outside of wedlock

Amethyst Rose
April 16th, 2017, 10:50 PM
In Maine, you can't have Christmas decorations up after January 14th. My family would be fined (or worse?) every year if we lived in Maine.

Falcons_11
April 24th, 2017, 10:13 PM
This is a real law in New Orleans.

No person riding on a float in a Mardi Gras parade may throw condoms from that float. The fine for such offense is $100.