PDA

View Full Version : What lube is best

Vicboy2707
April 13th, 2017, 09:11 AM
What lube do you think is the best

Tpyro
April 13th, 2017, 09:29 AM
I prefer silicone-based Lubes over water-based Lubes and scented /flavored ones for sex. I like the brand WET Platinum Silicone or the Trojan silicone I find the scented or flavored Lubes water-based get to Sticky and messy and also very noticeable with the scentes if anybody else is in the house with you more noticeable of what you were doing. You looking for sex lube or JO lube. JO can use but there's more stuff to use lube wise for JO lotion, conditioner, coconut oil...

JakeyZ
April 13th, 2017, 03:37 PM
Water based is supposedly cleaner, not sure if that's a rumor or not

zack.zack
April 13th, 2017, 04:33 PM
Water based is supposedly cleaner, not sure if that's a rumor or not

Waterbased is easier to clean up than oil based lubes

What lube do you think is the best

My personal opinion is: water based lubes are great for sex, and silicone based lubes are good for jo - so it depends on what youre going for.

Posts merged ~Endeavour

aneta
April 13th, 2017, 06:40 PM
I prefere my own lube for sex with boyfriend :-). But if I am alone I sometime use silicone based lube.

Bull
April 13th, 2017, 07:14 PM
We find KY to be very silky and nice. And Vicboy2707 we too are nude as often as possible.

benbeny
April 13th, 2017, 11:12 PM
Be careful with oil-based lubes. If you use latex condom, oil-based lubes will ruin your condom and renders it useless.

weekend
April 14th, 2017, 03:17 AM
coconut oil is bae

not sure if it's okay to use with condoms tho... i'd imagine it is because it's not full of sketchy chemicals like a lot of lubes are

Bikini Boy
April 14th, 2017, 03:49 AM
KY Warming Gel Lube is awesome

benbeny
April 14th, 2017, 08:36 AM
coconut oil is bae

not sure if it's okay to use with condoms tho... i'd imagine it is because it's not full of sketchy chemicals like a lot of lubes are

Don't think so. Latex is soluble in oil, and oil still weakens the condom, even if it's pure olive oil. NEVER use latex condom with oil based lubricants.
If you want to use oil based lubricants, use polyurethane or polyisoprene condom instead. Expensive, maybe. But safer. Plus, if your partner is allergic to latex, you still use that kind of condoms anyway.

LITTLEANGEL17
April 14th, 2017, 11:24 AM
My own

mookie
April 14th, 2017, 12:46 PM
KY Warming Gel Lube is awesome

What do you use it for and why is it awesome?

scott2002
April 15th, 2017, 07:09 AM
I have (embarrassingly) bought 4 oz. tubes of "Astroglide" at a big discount store that has self-check-outs. They cost under $4, and I'd say I get about 40 lubed wanks out of a tube. So it's cheap (about 10 cents a wank) and it goes a long way. It washes up nicely and doesn't stain. While using it, I usually have to add a few drops of water or spit to keep it nice and slippery-wet.

kyrocks03
April 16th, 2017, 07:15 AM
I like KY Warming the best. Feels amazing.

biboy_unsure
April 18th, 2017, 07:15 PM
I prefer silicone-based Lubes over water-based Lubes and scented /flavored ones for sex. I like the brand WET Platinum Silicone or the Trojan silicone I find the scented or flavored Lubes water-based get to Sticky and messy and also very noticeable with the scentes if anybody else is in the house with you more noticeable of what you were doing. You looking for sex lube or JO lube. JO can use but there's more stuff to use lube wise for JO lotion, conditioner, coconut oil...

well put... silicone based lube only, water based is sticky and worthless...
however, beware silicone based lubes stain fabric.