PDA

View Full Version : Weight

BillyyB
April 13th, 2017, 05:52 AM
Hey,

I tried to find a relevant section on the forums, this seemed like the closest relevancy.

I'm 17 next Friday and I am 6ft 2, I weigh 12 stone 4lb but I was wondering if this is an average weight, am I overweight? As a child, I wasn't the skinniest but since then I've tried my best to loose weight but I'm not sure and I am always self conscious about it e.g. when we go on holiday, I never go into the swimming pool or take my top off as I am so self conscious of other people looking at me.:what::what:

Alan T
April 13th, 2017, 06:00 AM
For 6'2", you don't sound overweight to me.

Endeavour
April 13th, 2017, 06:02 AM
BMI wise that height and weight comes back as healthy, so you don't need to be worrying about being overweight. I know it's difficult but try and clear your mind whenever you're on holiday and hopefully you won't feel so self conscious.

stevenboi16
April 18th, 2017, 04:25 PM
seems normal to me man

caroldevis
May 5th, 2017, 12:59 AM
You are not overweight. Everything is in your head! Don't over think so much just love yourself!

Andyyy95
August 21st, 2017, 04:55 PM
Try and not worry so much about what other people think of you, chances are you probably won't even meet these people ever again. As long as you feel comfortable with your body it's all good - it's one of those things in life that only you can change. So, do you feel comfortable about yourself?

devotionnel
August 21st, 2017, 04:58 PM
Try and not worry so much about what other people think of you, chances are you probably won't even meet these people ever again. As long as you feel comfortable with your body it's all good - it's one of those things in life that only you can change. So, do you feel comfortable about yourself?

Please don't bump threads that have been inactive for more than 2 months. :locked: