PDA

View Full Version : When are you considered "out"?

Brightwolf
April 12th, 2017, 11:18 PM
Cause I'm not sure if I'm out or not. I've told some people, but I don't openly say that I'm gay. I make references as jokes...though I think that's probably just me still trying to come to terms with it.

zack.zack
April 13th, 2017, 08:13 AM
You are considered "out" when you dont have any problems with telling anyone or having anyone know, and you arent ashamed of who you are. Just my pov.

SethfromMI
April 13th, 2017, 09:05 AM
You are considered "out" when you dont have any problems with telling anyone or having anyone know, and you arent ashamed of who you are. Just my pov.

I think this is a pretty good way of considering you are out. I mean, I guess one still might be in the process of still coming to terms with it, but if you can still tell people this is who you are and stuff and be willing to be honest even if they don't accept it then yea. I know some people still have some struggles with it even when they begin telling people about who they like sexually, etc. but like Zack said, it is about not being ashamed of yourself

Brightwolf
April 13th, 2017, 11:22 AM

Then I don't think I'm out yet lol.