PDA

View Full Version : WOW!!!

RideOrDie
April 12th, 2017, 08:54 PM
Did anyone watch Survivor tonight?!?! I've been watching it for years, and this is the most powerful episode I've ever seen!

JohnC
April 12th, 2017, 08:57 PM
Just caught the very end of it when they were at Tribal Council. I will have to watch on-line to see what all was said because I missed most of it.

RideOrDie
April 12th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Just caught the very end of it when they were at Tribal Council. I will have to watch on-line to see what all was said because I missed most of it.

OMG you're gonna love it!! Do you have an idea of what I'm talking about by what you saw, or are you clueless?

JohnC
April 13th, 2017, 07:27 AM
OMG you're gonna love it!! Do you have an idea of what I'm talking about by what you saw, or are you clueless?

No I saw the end so I know that the guy "voted" out said something that outed a transgender guy on national tv. But I don't know what was actually said or how it went down. I will have to watch when I get a chance.

RideOrDie
April 13th, 2017, 10:13 PM
Yea that's pretty much what happened. It was amazing how everyone stood up for the person

Tyler97
April 18th, 2017, 01:04 PM
No I saw the end so I know that the guy "voted" out said something that outed a transgender guy on national tv. But I don't know what was actually said or how it went down. I will have to watch when I get a chance.

Wasn't mentioned that Zeke was a transgender in the previous Survivor? I wasn't surprised or shocked and don't know what all the fuss was, it wasn't a secret to anyone who watched Survivor.

RideOrDie
April 18th, 2017, 04:39 PM
Wasn't mentioned that Zeke was a transgender in the previous Survivor? I wasn't surprised or shocked and don't know what all the fuss was, it wasn't a secret to anyone who watched Survivor.

I don't remember hearing about it last season

NathanFloGrown
April 18th, 2017, 06:23 PM
What's it about? I need something to watch lol

RideOrDie
April 18th, 2017, 09:42 PM
What's it about? I need something to watch lol

Lol the show? Basically, they put 20 ppl on an island and they have to survive, and win challenges. Every week, they vote out one player. Tomorrow is the merge, so the 2 tribes will combine into 1 and it's every man for himself

NathanFloGrown
April 18th, 2017, 10:14 PM
lol the show? Basically, they put 20 ppl on an island and they have to survive, and win challenges. Every week, they vote out one player. Tomorrow is the merge, so the 2 tribes will combine into 1 and it's every man for himself

sounds amazinggg so gonna watch it!

RideOrDie
April 18th, 2017, 10:16 PM
sounds amazinggg so gonna watch it!

It's on tomorrow at 8 on CBS. It's a 2 hour episode this week cause 2 ppl are gonna be voted out. I'm so nervous. I'm in a pool with my dad and I have Ozzy so if he's voted out I'm done. I had Ciera as well but she was voted out first lol

NathanFloGrown
April 18th, 2017, 10:18 PM
it's on tomorrow at 8 on cbs. It's a 2 hour episode this week cause 2 ppl are gonna be voted out. I'm so nervous. I'm in a pool with my dad and i have ozzy so if he's voted out i'm done. I had ciera as well but she was voted out first lol

omg same!!

hammer2
April 19th, 2017, 01:44 AM
I gotta start watching it...

owl__city
April 21st, 2017, 08:15 AM
And I thought Survivor will run it's course one day.....