PDA

View Full Version : Slightly-Less-Dark Subject

ProudThread598
April 11th, 2017, 11:56 PM
I enjoy having an existential crisis every once and a while. It lets me think. They usually happen late at night when I'm listening to MCR or something. Does this happen to anyone else, and do they enjoy it?

Just JT
April 14th, 2017, 06:25 AM
Enjoy a mental crisis?
No, never, what part do you enjoy and why?

ProudThread598
April 14th, 2017, 07:58 AM
Like just contemplating at life and being super philosophical on what the true meaning of life is.

Just JT
April 14th, 2017, 09:24 AM
Like just contemplating at life and being super philosophical on what the true meaning of life is.

I think we've all done some of that sure. But I'm lost why your calling it a mental crisis though. Your talking more deep thinking, philosophy or something than a mental crisis, unless I'm missing something

ProudThread598
April 15th, 2017, 12:54 AM
I think we've all done some of that sure. But I'm lost why your calling it a mental crisis though. Your talking more deep thinking, philosophy or something than a mental crisis, unless I'm missing something

In my first post, I said an existential crisis, not a mental crisis.

Just JT
April 15th, 2017, 02:49 PM
In my first post, I said an existential crisis, not a mental crisis.

Ahhh, ok, yup my bad

But stil I'd say we all come to that cross roads at some point in time. I know I have.
Mine has become more Spiritual. Wondering why a higher power allows so many bad things to happen. To me or who ever

Just seems wrong, and to see so much wrong in the world all together. I often wonder why are we even her in the first place

Free will?
Reproduce? (I like that one lol)

But seriously...yeah, sure, I'm
Sure we all have felt that sometime

ProudThread598
April 15th, 2017, 09:17 PM
I usually think about what the true meaning of life is. Also, I think about free will and destiny too. You think you have a free choice, but it's destiny for you to do that.