PDA

View Full Version : Help coming out??

newyorker
April 11th, 2017, 11:49 AM
So I'm a guy and lately I've been figuring out and coming to terms with the fact that I'm bisexual. Though all my life I've said I'm straight and I've never dated a guy but lately I've been realizing I'm definitely attracted to guys and would like to date a boy. And I've been wanting to talk to someone else about it but I can't because no one knows I'm anything but straight. I have this group of friends that I kind of really want to tell but I'm nervous. I know they would accept me Bc one is also bi and another is pan and they are all really accepting but for some reason I'm Scared to. What should I do? Should I tell them or not and how do I get over this nervousness?

Amethyst Rose
April 11th, 2017, 01:12 PM
I'm in the same boat actually. I've came out as bisexual to my best friend because I knew that she would accept me and keep it between us since I'm not comfortable with more people knowing yet. Only come out to your group of friends if you're ready and know they'll be accepting (and are prepared to handle if they're not so open to it). Also be sure that none of your friends of the same sex will "take advantage" of knowing you're bi; there are a few female friends I'm reluctant to tell because they're so fickle and would probably try to project themselves onto me. So just do it if you trust them and know they're real friends.

rioo
April 12th, 2017, 06:20 AM
If you really trust them then its good to telling them about your sexuality, but if you only comfortable with only one of ur friend in that group then its better keep it secret.