PDA

View Full Version : Hiya you can call me rave!

Rraven
April 10th, 2017, 11:49 PM
Hi, I'm rave and I came to this site because I found out I was too young to be posting on the previous site I was on and so they sent me links to different sites and I chose this one.

I probably won't post very often, I only ever post when I feel I really need to.

I was just wondering if anyone else has had depression in the past or is recently getting over depression because I think I might be struggling with it and I've recently started feeling better but I find myself sort of missing the feelings I had while in my most recent depressive episode. I want to feel the black hole in my chest that was sucking away all feeling again and I don't know why, I hated the feeling at the time and actually started to self harm because of the overwhelming numbness but when I started to feel happy again I found myself missing the numb sensation, I don't know why or if that's normal.

Thank you for reading if you did.

Amethyst Rose
April 11th, 2017, 08:37 AM
Hi Rave! I'm so glad you chose VT, it's a great community and there's no pressure or judgment here. I deal with depression as well and some amazing friends I've made here have helped me with that. Just know there's always someone here to offer support, all you have to do is ask.

JakeyZ
April 12th, 2017, 05:29 AM
Hi rive... I'm relatively new here and I just want to say that I hope you find all the help you are looking for on here :)

Abyssal Echo
April 12th, 2017, 12:04 PM
Welcome to VT!

Anniebanannie
April 12th, 2017, 12:46 PM
Hi Rave. Welcome! Depression is a complicated illness. We can always give you support, but if you really want to get to the bottom of it, you might want to start with a counselor. That's what worked for me.

JakeyZ
April 13th, 2017, 03:25 PM
Just realised I spelled your name wrong sorry ��

Rraven
April 14th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Just realised I spelled your name wrong sorry ��

Hehe it's fine.

Hi Rave. Welcome! Depression is a complicated illness. We can always give you support, but if you really want to get to the bottom of it, you might want to start with a counselor. That's what worked for me.

Thank you for welcoming me!

Hi Rave! I'm so glad you chose VT, it's a great community and there's no pressure or judgment here. I deal with depression as well and some amazing friends I've made here have helped me with that. Just know there's always someone here to offer support, all you have to do is ask.

Thank you for welcoming me

Posts merged. Please use the multi-quote button next time. ~Amethyst Rose

PlasmaHam
April 14th, 2017, 09:27 PM
Welcome to our forums! I hope you settle in here nicely.

Just a tip to avoid the Wrath of the Mods, I suggest using the multi-quote button to respond to multiple people at once. It looks a bit cluttered to do each individually, and its easier to do this anyway.

stevenboi16
April 16th, 2017, 06:25 PM
Welcome to VT!

Rraven
April 17th, 2017, 09:40 PM
Welcome to our forums! I hope you settle in here nicely.

Just a tip to avoid the Wrath of the Mods, I suggest using the multi-quote button to respond to multiple people at once. It looks a bit cluttered to do each individually, and its easier to do this anyway.

Oh ok thanks for the tip I'll remember that!

stevenboi16
April 17th, 2017, 10:12 PM
Hi rave, welcome to VT :)