PDA

View Full Version : Recovering a dead friendship

Darkslidex7
April 10th, 2017, 07:59 PM
Well, you guys.. recently my ex got mad at me for some reason unknown, we've been friends for more than a year now and I am absolutely sure that she has no interest in getting back with me. I am also sure that I have done nothing wrong but in the contrary her causing me stress which we got over all that... But she just got mad at me out of the blue and I really don't like her being like that, (I've never in my life seen her mad) we used to be very good friends but I have no idea what went wrong.

Devinsoccer
April 10th, 2017, 08:02 PM
People change. Or someone lied to her.

Just JT
April 10th, 2017, 11:48 PM
I'm sorry bro. Sometimes people getthis stuff in their head and it runs away in their head. And in their lives it becomes reality.

Also sometimes we can say or do something that seem so innocent and meaningless to ourselves, we don't realize who or how it effects others.

I'd give it a rest a bit let stuff settle down. Then maybe try and talk with her. Have a coffee or something casual, and see if she'll let you in on why happened

Something happened. And I'm pretty ire it involves you regardless of you knowing about it or not

ska8er
April 11th, 2017, 06:50 AM
Give her some time and then maybe
what was bothering her will quiet and
she will get back with u.

Darkslidex7
April 11th, 2017, 12:09 PM
Well I got it all sorted out, turns out I missed her bday :whoops:

JakeyZ
April 12th, 2017, 05:32 AM
Glad to hear it's sorted I was just about to post an answer :)