PDA

View Full Version : Please help!!!

Perc.man_1
April 10th, 2017, 03:03 PM
Okay, so. I just shaved (well trimmed) my pubes and I didn't get it all off because I didn't want to nip myself. Anyway, it is itching and hurting so badly!!!!! Also, I am terrified that I will get ingrown hairs! I added moisturiser down there, but it still itches/ hurts! How do I if I have ingrown hair!? It's cut kind of short and I'm really terrified!!! Thanks !

Ajmichael
April 10th, 2017, 03:13 PM
Don't worry about it, it will pass! It's likely just razor burn. My advice would be to shower or have a bath before shaving, use some kind of shaving gel or foam as well. If you do it frequently, you'll eventually stop getting that feeling.

JakeyZ
April 11th, 2017, 09:47 AM
That might be hairs growing back in and poking you or razor burn. I had the same thing when i did it and it turns out it wasnt ingriwn hairs

jerrion
April 24th, 2017, 04:21 AM
Okay, so. I just shaved (well trimmed) my pubes and I didn't get it all off because I didn't want to nip myself. Anyway, it is itching and hurting so badly!!!!! Also, I am terrified that I will get ingrown hairs! I added moisturiser down there, but it still itches/ hurts! How do I if I have ingrown hair!? It's cut kind of short and I'm really terrified!!! Thanks !

you should not shave your pubes at that age because you are still growing and your hair will come rough if u shave , but as you did and it itches just try putting on an ice compess or yogurt will help as well

JustAwesome
May 30th, 2017, 09:12 AM
You shaved wrong, youre gonna have to endure the pain until your penis area recovers.

UndieBoy
May 30th, 2017, 01:20 PM

use razor like gillete :)

TWDjacob
May 30th, 2017, 04:49 PM
That's the thing you'll learn about shaving down there. It will itch and won't stop till it grows back

ItsFootballnotSoccer
May 30th, 2017, 05:29 PM
Its itchy at first but it will go away

jamie_n5
May 30th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Ingrown hairs get like a bad zit and you may have to pop it and you can pull the hair out with a tweezers.