PDA

View Full Version : Foreskin pain

Hansolo
April 10th, 2017, 11:13 AM
Hey guys just curious that have u ever experienced sudden foreskin pain??? So i basically didnt mastubuate for a few days and most of my life i could pull my foreskin without any issue and i tried pulling it back few days ago and it hurts and now whenver i pull it when im erected it hurts and i have less pre cum when i have dirty thoughts . Is it cause i dont have precum tht is why it hurts?

kyrocks03
April 10th, 2017, 11:17 AM
I ran into this when my dick started getting thicker, but it doesn't sound like that's your issue cos you went only a few days. Try using some lube and see if that helps it slide better without pain.

Hermes
April 11th, 2017, 04:51 AM
I have never had lack of masturbation result in foreskin pain.

Is there a common cause rather than one causing the other? For example was the recent holiday from masturbation the result of having done it a lot in the days immediately prior? if so, maybe that has made it sore and it will heal by itself. Also check out balanitis.

Straya
April 11th, 2017, 05:16 AM
Hey guys just curious that have u ever experienced sudden foreskin pain??? So i basically didnt mastubuate for a few days and most of my life i could pull my foreskin without any issue and i tried pulling it back few days ago and it hurts and now whenver i pull it when im erected it hurts and i have less pre cum when i have dirty thoughts . Is it cause i dont have precum tht is why it hurts?

could be alot of things you might have chapped the skin or something as others have said try lube for a couple of days and see if that helps

JakeyZ
April 11th, 2017, 09:37 AM
Never had this. If it is consistand id go see a doctor

Falcons_11
April 12th, 2017, 09:57 PM
I've never experienced any pain in my foreskin. I did scratch the head of my penis a couple times and that was painful.

Alan T
April 12th, 2017, 10:00 PM
Get it checked out, mate.

jerrion
April 24th, 2017, 06:02 AM

sometimes happens to me randomly or when i masturbate , if your foreskin hurt just let it be for a while , if the pain doesnt go away put an ice compress on it , this should help

tigers
April 24th, 2017, 06:05 AM
Me too :(