PDA

View Full Version : Birth Control Help!!!! IMPORTANT

Smiling_Flower02
April 8th, 2017, 08:19 PM
So I have been on the the pill for over 2 years now. Easily for 1 year I have been very consistant with taking the pill daily and on time. I also have PCOS and before I started taking the pill I never had my period. The only periods I have are the "fake" periods I get from the pill. My question is- concerning my PCOS history- would it be harder to get pregnant? Taking the pill stops ovulation and because I never had my period meant that I could not ovulate also for that reason according to my doctor. I just had sex with my boyfriend and he is really good about not ejaculating during sex. Should I have the fear of getting pregant?

Just JT
April 9th, 2017, 12:40 AM
So I have been on the the pill for over 2 years now. Easily for 1 year I have been very consistant with taking the pill daily and on time. I also have PCOS and before I started taking the pill I never had my period. The only periods I have are the "fake" periods I get from the pill. My question is- concerning my PCOS history- would it be harder to get pregnant? Taking the pill stops ovulation and because I never had my period meant that I could not ovulate also for that reason according to my doctor. I just had sex with my boyfriend and he is really good about not ejaculating during sex. Should I have the fear of getting pregant?

Absolutly you should!!!
Cal, your doc and make an apt asap!!!

ClaraWho
April 9th, 2017, 09:34 AM
There is a lot of stupidity spouted in rumours around sex and how 'not ejaculating inside' by 'pulling out' makes it safe. Wrong. Sperm is found in pre-cum which is released throughout sex. Sperm can live 3 days in moist, warm environments such as your vagina. It can be transferred indirectly by fingers or clothing. The pill is also not 100% effective.

As for whether or not you have had your period and the in depth knowledge of certain pills effecting your body, that would require a doctor as nobody on vteen is qualified to answer that accurately.

~ Clara

City Kid
April 11th, 2017, 06:04 AM
Relationships and Dating :arrow: Alcohol, Drugs, and Meds