PDA

View Full Version : cum amounts

alex4576
April 8th, 2017, 10:45 AM
what do you consider a small medium and large amount of cum?

mick01
April 8th, 2017, 11:38 AM
how about for small, a few drops or dribble, for medium, anything from a teaspoon to a tablespoon, and large about two tablespoons, or more? Just a guess.

zzzzzzzzzz
April 8th, 2017, 02:41 PM
how about for small, a few drops or dribble, for medium, anything from a teaspoon to a tablespoon, and large about two tablespoons, or more? Just a guess.

I'd agree with that. I wish I could do a large amount easily!

JakeyZ
April 15th, 2017, 05:25 AM
Medium amount

scott2002
April 15th, 2017, 07:03 AM
I'd agree. (Sorry, Mick, I know you don't want to hear from me. But I agree 100% with what u wrote.)
If I'm just doing it out of boredom, and maybe it's the 2nd or 3rd time thatg day: just a few drops.
I'f I've been going slow, taking a long time, and maybe hadn't released any for 2 days, then several big spurts come out.

biboy_unsure
April 18th, 2017, 07:30 PM
can say actual amounts... I know i cum more than most guys, I tend to have very thick cum. I usually only shoot far after a long jack session or sex. I guess the closest thing to measured amount would be in a used condom. I can fill it up like over an inch deep after taking it off.

NathanFloGrown
April 18th, 2017, 07:35 PM
I Do cum a LOT when I jerk off and climax I tend to not stop for a while, it doesn't shoot out until im half way done cumming. But the rest of the time it is quickly just kind of seeping out. So, I do cum a lot

boyfromthesouth
April 18th, 2017, 10:30 PM
i cum a lot and often a lot of squirts that are very thick

hammer2
April 19th, 2017, 01:43 AM

I agree with that, pretty spot on

Falcons_11
April 23rd, 2017, 10:29 AM
I would guess that the size of the amount is different for boy to boy. For me a small amount would be just a couple drops and a large amount would be maybe over 5 streams of cum that splatters all over your body or bed.

Nax32
April 23rd, 2017, 01:54 PM
It all depends on the person, since I have really large testicles the minimum for me is usually one small spurt and the rest dribbling down the side. The most I have cummed is a few 3 to 4 foot spurts followed by a few smaller ones and dribbling. Btw, for all the the quantifying cum in teaspoons and stuff, are you just guessing or you actually take the time to measure it?

boyfromthesouth
April 23rd, 2017, 02:11 PM
i would say small is just dribble. medium is a small amount of ropes and a lot of several ropes of cum

jerrion
April 24th, 2017, 11:05 AM
what do you consider a small medium and large amount of cum?

small amount: 2 or less drops
medium amount:3-6 drops
large amount: 7 or more drops

jamie_n5
April 25th, 2017, 07:41 PM
For me I cum about 2 tablespoons.

biboy_unsure
April 26th, 2017, 03:34 PM
jamie! thats a lot of cum. lucky you.

PunkModRevial
April 26th, 2017, 11:15 PM
I'd say a small amount is if you dribble a couple times and a lot is a tablespoon or more.