PDA

View Full Version : Question about condom size

IronBoy
April 8th, 2017, 05:52 AM
Hello Member & Community:).

Have a question it is about the condom size.

Can you help me please.

How to find the condom size?
Is there a formula for how to calculate its size?

Greetings.

sktrboychgo
April 8th, 2017, 07:40 AM
condoms stretch pretty far. i'd buy a regular just to start off, and if its uncomfortable, then maybe look into a magnum

NZPerson
April 8th, 2017, 02:39 PM
condoms stretch pretty far. i'd buy a regular just to start off, and if its uncomfortable, then maybe look into a magnum

But they are supposed to be pretty tight

Coolteenboy
April 8th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Pretty much one size fits all.
Ive never seen any dude who "needed" a magnum.

Straya
April 9th, 2017, 02:16 AM
what you gotta understand when they say condoms are bigger or smaller there talking how wide they are and they can stretch alot the only thing you can do is buy a regular and see if its too loose or too tight for you

Jrunner
April 9th, 2017, 12:47 PM
^^ I agree, I doubt many guys actually need magnums, they're just for a-holes who think they're special. I'm a little over 7" which ain't even that big, but there's still plenty of room for a condom to stretch a lot more in length and width without breaking. "Damn, my dick's so big, even a 8-inch tube of stretchy rubber can't hold it"...please

Zachary G
April 9th, 2017, 03:18 PM
Most condoms fit the average penis, which is four to seven inches long. Try on a regular-sized condom and determine how it fits. If it rolls on easily and stays firmly in place, you're probably fine wearing regular-sized condoms. If feels loose and seems to slip, go for a smaller size. If it's tight to the point of being painful or looking like it's going to tear, try on a bigger size. Trying on different sizes is really the best way to find out what fits you best.

Harrier
April 9th, 2017, 04:26 PM
But they are supposed to be pretty tight

Pretty much this ^^^. But some brands have sizing info right on the boxes. Also you can search condom size chart (or anything similar) and many web pages will be there. But I'd say 98.7% of all guys will fit the regular condom.