PDA

View Full Version : Anal Masturbation esp for girls but for all

Harrier
April 7th, 2017, 07:38 PM
I was reading a survey here and it looked like most of the girls who had anal sex enjoyed anal masturbation and most girls that haven't had anal sex didn't anal masturbate.

So for girls is there a connection? Do you masturbate anally bc you have had anal sex and like it?

And for everybody what is the big draw to anal masturbation? I'm not into it myself.

Michael M.
April 7th, 2017, 07:54 PM
I don't think you can masturbate your anal cavity

KatieCO2003
April 7th, 2017, 09:54 PM
I was reading a survey here and it looked like most of the girls who had anal sex enjoyed anal masturbation and most girls that haven't had anal sex didn't anal masturbate.

So for girls is there a connection? Do you masturbate anally bc you have had anal sex and like it?

And for everybody what is the big draw to anal masturbation? I'm not into it myself.

I don't think it works the same way for guys (gay guys, please correct me if I'm wrong). For girls, almost all of our parts are inside. And a girl's vagina is very close to her anus. I'm thinking that for some girls, we have nerves that maybe point more toward our anuses than toward our vaginas. Or maybe a good bit of both? That may explain why for some girls, anal mastrubation and sex feel incredible, and for some its just meh, and for others it just hurts like hell. At least, that's my best guess right now. And if something feels really good, you want more. And if something hurts you try to avoid it.

Harrier
April 8th, 2017, 07:44 PM
I don't think it works the same way for guys (gay guys, please correct me if I'm wrong). For girls, almost all of our parts are inside. And a girl's vagina is very close to her anus. I'm thinking that for some girls, we have nerves that maybe point more toward our anuses than toward our vaginas. Or maybe a good bit of both? That may explain why for some girls, anal mastrubation and sex feel incredible, and for some its just meh, and for others it just hurts like hell. At least, that's my best guess right now. And if something feels really good, you want more. And if something hurts you try to avoid it.

Thanks Katie. Never thought of that.

Anybody else have opinions?

Yes you can. There's tons of posts here about it. You can google/wiki it too.

Jordanchill
April 15th, 2017, 06:17 AM
For both men and woman, the anus is a place where there are many nerve endings which make this area sensitive. For some people, this is a good sensitive that ends up arousing them and for others it is a weird sensitive that turns them off and they would rather not experience. Men also have a prostate gland that can be stimulated through the anus that can produce a strong orgasm in some of them which may attract them to masturbate in this manner. Every person is different, however, in the sensitivity and how they feel.

Ashelyisamazing878
May 1st, 2017, 05:00 PM
I have not had anal sex but I have masturbate anally before. It's nice and sensetive so it gets me to where I wanna go.

clarissanyx
May 5th, 2017, 02:12 PM
I absolutely adore anal. The connection can usually be made. I love both anal sex and masturbation. It just feels amazing

Harrier
May 5th, 2017, 04:50 PM
As the OP I still don't understand the desire to masturbate anally. But the answers given so far have helped.

Maybe part of it is that there is no clean up, along with feeling good of course?

KatieCO2003
May 5th, 2017, 10:17 PM
As the OP I still don't understand the desire to masturbate anally. But the answers given so far have helped.

Maybe part of it is that there is no clean up, along with feeling good of course?

What if every orgasm you'd ever had mastrubating was just kind of meh... and then you tried anal mastrubation and suddenly had one of those toe curling, back arching, legs shaking orgasms that everybody talks about? What would you do? Go back to a life of meh? Or start looking for interesting things to put in your butt? I can understand that as a guy, putting things inside of yourself isn't a natural desire. So you might not understand. But its completely natural for girls, both to want things inside and to put things inside.

biboy_unsure
May 5th, 2017, 10:42 PM
I don't do it regularly but every once in a while i do. It really intensifies the ending.

Hufflepufflife
May 6th, 2017, 12:30 AM
It isn't a must for me and I do it maybe once every three months.

Harrier
May 6th, 2017, 03:37 PM
What if every orgasm you'd ever had mastrubating was just kind of meh... and then you tried anal mastrubation and suddenly had one of those toe curling, back arching, legs shaking orgasms that everybody talks about? What would you do? Go back to a life of meh? Or start looking for interesting things to put in your butt? I can understand that as a guy, putting things inside of yourself isn't a natural desire. So you might not understand. But its completely natural for girls, both to want things inside and to put things inside.

Lol. Makes sense. Do girls talk to other girls about it? I have never overheard girls talking sbout it. My gf has never talked about it with me.

KatieCO2003
May 6th, 2017, 08:37 PM
Lol. Makes sense. Do girls talk to other girls about it? I have never overheard girls talking sbout it. My gf has never talked about it with me.

This is the only place I've ever discussed it, and it seems like I'm attracting a lot of creeps becuse of it.

Harrier
May 6th, 2017, 08:40 PM
This is the only place I've ever discussed it, and it seems like I'm attracting a lot of creeps becuse of it.

Surprise surprise lol. But ya that sucks. Maybe they're just curious and this is a place for them to understand but they don't know how to ask cuz they're socially awkward. Or it could be that they're creeps lol

KatieCO2003
May 6th, 2017, 08:51 PM
Surprise surprise lol. But ya that sucks. Maybe they're just curious and this is a place for them to understand but they don't know how to ask cuz they're socially awkward. Or it could be that they're creeps lol

It seems like beause we're discussing sex, people assume its OK to ask me very personal and invasive questions. They keep forgetting, or ignoring, that most of us are not of legal age. Think about this... if a guy overheard two 13yo girls discussing anal mastrubation in a movie theatre and he turned around and asked them what sorts of things they had inserted, how long do you think it would be before the cops to arrested him as a pedo?

Harrier
May 6th, 2017, 09:33 PM
It seems like beause we're discussing sex, people assume its OK to ask me very personal and invasive questions. They keep forgetting, or ignoring, that most of us are not of legal age. Think about this... if a guy overheard two 13yo girls discussing anal mastrubation in a movie theatre and he turned around and asked them what sorts of things they had inserted, how long do you think it would be before the cops to arrested him as a pedo?

Bwahaha. Ya but you're not in a theatre. You're in an educational forum discussing sex. And I assume the people who are asking you are under 18. But I get you're point. I get crazy weird af messages on here to. And I can only assume it's 20x worse for a girl!

Glitterboy
May 7th, 2017, 08:28 AM

You can.

ALEX_GEE
May 8th, 2017, 06:04 AM
I enjoy masturbating anally and yes I enjoy anal sex. For me the best sensations come from being stretched anally and deep penetration that enters your first colon. I know a lot of girls hate being stretched because of the pain but I also agree with KatieCO2003 in that because its so close to our pussy you can definitely feel the sensation when you're being penetrated and the more your anus expands the more sensitive your pussy is - especially if you are being penetrated in both at the same time. On the other hand there aren't many nerve endings inside your anal cavity so if you're with a guy who isn't very thick or long, or using small toys - you can't feel much when its in there, but then again thats perfect for people who don't do anal that much and can't take the pain. However I really love deep anal and if you find a guy who is big enough (or a girl with a strapon) you can have really explosive orgasms from being penetrated through your first colon because its packed full of nerve endings and its super sensitive. Guys who have managed to do deep anal with me have also said their orgasms were much better because the spasms and convulsions from the colon and anus together are like a wave of contractions. Everyones tastes are different though so there's not one-size fits all to anal masturbation or sex. Axxx

SamMystic
May 8th, 2017, 07:15 AM
I thought guys were more sensitive back there than girls, because of the scrotum of something like that haha, anyway, it has something to with putting oressure on some other thing :D

justGal
June 10th, 2017, 07:59 AM
Bwahaha. Ya but you're not in a theatre. You're in an educational forum discussing sex. And I assume the people who are asking you are under 18. But I get you're point. I get crazy weird af messages on here to. And I can only assume it's 20x worse for a girl!
It isn't worse for us, stop this

Elysium
June 10th, 2017, 12:05 PM
I thought guys were more sensitive back there than girls, because of the scrotum of something like that haha, anyway, it has something to with putting oressure on some other thing :D
It's because of the prostate gland, which doesn't exist in natal females. Your scrotum is the skin containing your testicles.

Let's please stay on topic. Your discussion is fine, but not the point of this thread.

Seven Wonders
June 11th, 2017, 10:04 PM
sounds to be absurd and awkward..it is my personal opinion

Beltane1001
June 12th, 2017, 10:57 AM
I like it just because of the prostate. It feels really good to cum without touching my front bits.

Miss Ophelia
June 12th, 2017, 11:18 AM
I tried a couple of times. It doesnt do anything for me.

galaxy2000
June 17th, 2017, 11:05 AM
I do it. I find it enjoyable, and I understand that not everyone likes it. Do what you like, and don't do what you don't like.

shamrockgirl02
July 8th, 2017, 11:52 AM
I started masturbating anally way before I was getting buttfucked, but it did just seem like a natural progression to me. I mean, I was enjoying a penis in one of the holes I used for masturbation, so why wouldn't I love it in the other?

As for "what the big deal" is, the anus has a giant amount of nerve endings, and while being such a sensitive area can potentially lead to a lot of pain and discomfort, when you touch and stimulate those nerve endings just right, it can lead to pure heaven and bliss. I mean, the more nerves, the higher the pleasure multiple

Andyyy95
August 3rd, 2017, 01:58 PM

I suppose boys gets a bigger "thrill" than girls do, purely because prostate stimulation (the gland is located somewhere within the anal cavity, only boys have this) can intensify masturbation/orgasms by quite a lot. With girls, I'm not sure but I believe it makes their vulva tighter, which too intensifies their outcome.

I can't speak on behalf of everybody since each have their own preferences/reasons, but I just enjoy the sensation of being filled/full. Being 18+, I've been investing in proper objects to fulfil/satisfy me (i.e. not household objects, due to safety). Personally, I find it somewhat pleasing to leave the plug in me for a period of time if not the whole day, regardless of whether I masturbate or not. I find this helps my self-confidence within day-to-day life, as well as lets me learn more about body independently.

It's something different, though I can understand it's not for everyone.

chirishlassie731
August 10th, 2017, 01:45 PM
I had butt sex because I was already into anal masturbation. I knew I loved having something back there. I don't think anyone has anal sex before they masturbate anally. You gotta walk before you run.

It's hard to explain but I just love everything about anal. That area's just the right amount of sensitive for me. I'm keyed into all the pleasurable touches without being that sensitive to the uncomfortable touch. Idk, that's the best I can explain it for me, it might be completely different for the next girl

Madison519
August 27th, 2017, 09:30 PM

I think this sums it up perfectly. Guys have prostates which provide sexual pleasure and can be stimulated anally. For us, the anus is close to the vagina, so anal penetration stimulates those nerve endings including the g-spot. But guys prolly just aren't comfortable with the idea of any insertion, while for girls it's natural. I don't think having anal sex leads to anal masturbation, I think it's the other way around (at least for me). I'm kinda nervous about trying the real deal, but I already think it will feel great.

hogwartsthestral
August 28th, 2017, 03:09 AM

This. Exactly. Perfect summary!

And no, I didn't have anal sex before I masturbated anally...

jennycakes
August 28th, 2017, 05:28 AM
I really enjoy anal sex. My orgasms are more intense with anal stimulation. But I was anally masturbating long before I had anal sex. Like Chirish_Lassie69 said you have to walk before you run.