PDA

View Full Version : Washing btw anal and vaginal sex

SammiB
April 6th, 2017, 10:15 PM
I will sometimes go back and forth between anal and vaginal sex. Usually I ask the guy to clean up between, but sometimes it doesn't happened. So far nothing bad has happened. As long as you prepare/clean for anal sex before, should you be o.k. if the guy goes back and forth?

Taryn98
April 6th, 2017, 10:33 PM
If you go straight from anal to vaginal, you can get an infection even if you clean before hand. You could get around it if you switch condoms between or use a condom with one and not the other (assuming you both don't have STD's and are on BC).
I'll admit I've gone back and forth before, and never had a problem either, but it's always a risk.

SammiB
April 6th, 2017, 11:39 PM
Thanks again Taryn!

Mollypop
April 7th, 2017, 12:11 AM
Yeah I've done that too and haven't had a problem either.

shamrockgirl02
April 11th, 2017, 11:40 AM
I have to admit that in the heat of the moment I've let guys go back and forth a few times, but I do try to remember to make him clean his cock. But usually once a guy gets into my bum he doesn't have any interest in going in any other hole!

Londongirl01
April 12th, 2017, 12:21 AM
just change the condom between switches, works for me x

stoneflowe96
April 14th, 2017, 04:21 AM
It is recommended to change the condom when switching from anal to vaginal

Kaja Fialiva
April 17th, 2017, 05:43 PM
I usually have vaginal without condom and we use it most of time for anal. Howewer when he want go back feom ass ti vagina he just do it (no changing cindims or etc.).

Emilyyy
April 18th, 2017, 01:35 AM
I'm certainly no expert but I would say it'seems a good idea for the guy to wash if going between anal and vaginal. Your vagina is really delicate inside and any bacteria that's not meant to be there can harm it pretty bad.

Kaja Fialiva
April 18th, 2017, 08:12 AM
When I masturbate I normaly switch between my vagina, anus and back. I start when I was 15 yo, now Im 18 an I never have any problem.

lenka11
April 18th, 2017, 12:11 PM
When I masturbate I normaly switch between my vagina, anus and back. I start when I was 15 yo, now Im 18 an I never have any problem.

yeah, for me its same. :) i do it often. :) but idk if it is ok, or i am just lucky :D

LanaPole
April 18th, 2017, 09:15 PM
It happens to me as well. I usually wash and clean up my bum before anal instead of asking him to clean his dick.

DerpyGirl
April 18th, 2017, 10:24 PM
It is recommended that the guy wash between anal and vaginal, or you wash your hands when masturbating, but I don't think many people do. I've done it lots of times and never really had a problem. The only time you might run into a problem is if your fingers are knowingly dirty and you go back to vaginal

geanyna
April 28th, 2017, 05:35 AM
i know its a bit risky but no risk no fun and sometimes it would kill the magic of the moment to interrupt for washing. i keep myself clean and nothing bad has happened so far.

Candy in CT
April 29th, 2017, 12:08 PM
If you do not clean up or at least change condoms your asking for so much trouble.

ALEX_GEE
April 30th, 2017, 11:01 AM
Well if I know I'm going to do anal I always wash and give myself an enema before it happens, then it saves any other unwanted accidents from happening and it helps with lubrication. I do admit that I regularly go between anal and vaginal and I haven't had any issues so far - even when I've had multiple partners at the same time, but I do know it can be a risk so if you can't give yourself an enema then definitely change condoms. If you're gonna have unprotected anal/vaginal, then try and perform a cold water enema first and when you think you've totally rinsed yourself out, squirt a little bit of water back deep inside your anus and leave it until you have sex - it makes so much difference to your lubication if he goes in deep and you'll totally feel how much nicer it feels when he cums! Good luck! Axxx

RainbowLove
April 30th, 2017, 06:10 PM
I TRY not to switch without washing and I have different toys, etc. I always do warm water enemas before anal play, but that only helps - it isn't perfect there's still bacteria back there.

kalha123
November 29th, 2017, 01:22 AM
never tryed

kalha123
November 29th, 2017, 01:22 AM
but like to try

LITTLEANGEL17
November 29th, 2017, 01:44 AM
Never done anal or NEVER would

nebula
November 29th, 2017, 01:46 AM
never tryed

Please do not bump old threads that have been inactive for more than 2 months. :locked: