PDA

View Full Version : What do all these new sexuality's mean?

Michael M.
April 5th, 2017, 12:06 AM
WHAT THE HELL! What happened to transsexual I don't hear people talk about that anymore or has the name for it changed? Transsexual used to be you like to dress up as the opposite sex at times to times. Transgender means you feel like you're in the wrong body and need to have a sex changed. I watched a video about some guy whose a transobject now on some days I guess he's a fucking pineapple? WTF You can't just wake up one day and decide you're a fucking pineapple. What's going on with this world? You're either born a male or female with a logical sexual preference, not an object. I'm not going to wake up tomorrow and decide I'm abuilding in India that's used for scamming people by telemarketers because i'm a human and I don't even live in India so it's not logical.

Voice_Of_Unreason
April 5th, 2017, 10:30 AM
The world is spiraling out of control with all this nonsense. I've seen stories of people who are sexually attracted to inanimate objects like walls and houses. I've read stories of people who believe that they are trans-aliens and want to cut off their ears, lips, nose, and genitals to become a "alien." I've read of people who are trans-animals and live their life like that of a dog. I've read stories of old men who are trans-little girls and dress up in little dresses and act like a child. I really don't see how people don't see anything wrong with this. 10 years ago people like this were diagnosed with mental illness and had treatment to help them over come. Nowadays we let people live out false and harmful fantasies for the sake of "tolerance."

Just JT
April 5th, 2017, 12:56 PM
Think there's a fine line were about to cross here on sexuality and some kinda mental illness or something.

Yeah there's been a lota talk about this or that sexuality and gender. Haven't heard to much about object fruit etc. but if that floats your boat then cool, who am I to judge. Same as someone any age dressing as anyone at any age.

I mean where to we cross the line here? We start saying no to this person or that person for what they wana do sexually alone
Behind closed doors, what do we care. if it makes them happy and feel good who are we to judge

But if we not talking about well mutilation or injuring someone else now that's a sexuality of a different nature.

Many of the things we've become expose to in our youth sexually isn't anything new. Been happening for years. Only how much of it do we know about is all.
So how do we say what's normal abnormal right or wrong? And who are we to judge and make that decision for them?

Beauregard
April 5th, 2017, 09:29 PM
This sexualities are nothing "new" all those things have been around for centuries. It's just society nowadays is supposed to be more tolerant and open. A great deal isn't as these recurring posts and comments about sexuality for example show.

So many things have changed in our society over centuries and decades and there have always been people who were for these changes and people who thought these changes are nonsense and this here is just another example.

We surly don't want to go back to dark middle ages where people with disabilities or mental illnesses where treated like animals, we are okay with woman having the same rights as men, we don't have slavery anymore. We are allowed to talk open about sex, we masturbate even though every religion is against it, I could give you an endless list of changes in our society here. Accepting people's sexualities now is only another step.

And if you don't have one of those "weird sexualities" you don't understand fine...what is it to you then if others have?Do they hurt you with it? Every human being in the world wants a certain degree of respect and acceptance and it's our moral and ethical duties to provide that.But in reality sadly it's only human to condemn and fear what we don't understand.

Straya
April 6th, 2017, 04:11 AM
as long as there not telling me to respect there choice to belive they wanna be a wall then its all good but dont force me to call you a wall

Just JT
April 6th, 2017, 09:32 AM
as long as there not telling me to respect there choice to belive they wanna be a wall then its all good but dont force me to call you a wall

Not sure where this is coming from....

Straya
April 7th, 2017, 02:37 AM
Not sure where this is coming from....

just complaining about people taking sexuality to stupid extremes like im a pineapple thats in love with pears and things like that

Just JT
April 8th, 2017, 10:12 AM
just complaining about people taking sexuality to stupid extremes like im a pineapple thats in love with pears and things like that

Well I guess I can understand frustration. Perhaps that comes from becoming exposed to something new that's seemingly a but uncomfortable to talk to?

Not judging, just saying...

For me, I don't like labels, and I wish we could all just lose them, and just follow the sexual desires we have, without any judgement. But that's not going to happen

But what if, what if the entire world just looked at all sex as the same, and any orientation was accepted. The labels only help us to understand something that's perceived to be different right?

If we didn't need that separation, that description, that label assigning a description of our sexuality and we were all equally accepted as being truly equal, without judgement, based on who or how we like to have sex, then it just wouldn't be and names, labels, orientations, gender specific restrooms, sexual herrasement, judgement, a lot less hate, a lot more love, and a lot happier human race.

If only we could.....

Michael M.
April 8th, 2017, 10:23 AM

yeah, it bothers me how stupid people can be these days

Emilyyy
April 9th, 2017, 10:37 AM
I guess whatever keeps people happy is OK. I don't really understand a lot of it but then again I'm a straight white female.