PDA

View Full Version : Idk if i'm gay or what, here is my story.

hockeyboy2000
April 4th, 2017, 10:04 PM
so here it goes, I've experimented with guys before and thought it was fun I guess, but I don't think I would ever want to kiss one, I think I had a crush on one guy but I was interesting. Now I have a girlfriend right now and we've done some stuff, hand jobs blow job and I've eaten her out. I do like her I think, but kinda more in a really good friend way. People have always made jokes about me being gay, and some people think I am but IDK. But this isn't the real problem, real problem is that there is a gay kid at my school who has a crush on me, and I told him some of this, and he tried to expose me, and I declined it saying that I definitely wasn't gay. so if I did come out now my friends would probably be mad or something cause I lied to all them. so any advice I also don't want to hurt my girlfriend. also, i know this sounds weird, I don't really believe in being BI like I get it but I feel like I'm either gay or straight.

Elysium
April 4th, 2017, 10:07 PM
Puberty for All :arrow: Teen Sexuality & Gender

Michael M.
April 4th, 2017, 11:39 PM
It sounds to me like you are. I would keep denying it if I were you and not tell anyone again. People at my school thought I was gay to because I don't have a girlfriend and a lot of girls were interested in me but I hated the idea f relationships and even the gay kid at my school started thinking I was gay because other girls told him they like me but I turn them down or some stupid shit. I'd say keep denying and move on. No one has to tell you what you have to do just do you.

Just JT
April 5th, 2017, 07:58 AM
About a year ago or so a good bro in another forum told me he was gay, and also wanted to tell his best friend but was struggling with that or waiting.

I asked him a question.
"How wijld you feel if he help out another 3-5 years and told
You then? Being best brow's I'd think he'd wana know everything, including that abbout you."

My friend said he'd be pissed for holding back so long. They were 16 and new each other all their lives. He evetually did tell him and was wmell
Received.

Now that's a bit different than that situation isn't it? You already denied it right?

I think if a "friend" asked about your sexuality then he's gunna be ok with the answer. Just how I see it. Sure some guys that are
"Freinds" will be weirded out, and some maybe pissed for lying.

The ones that get weirded out probably not your
"Friends" to begin with. The ones that get pissed of is only a sigh that they care about you, and get past itt somehow. If they can't they weren't your friends to begin with. Nobody perfect, we all makes miistakes, you were Nervous. They will get it

By saying nothing your setting yourself up to live in hiding who you are for as long as your in that school and hang with them.

That's up to you, I'd take the shit for coming clean and know my real friends and who's not, and live with a clear head

But I'm me and you are you, good luck

Straya
April 6th, 2017, 07:37 AM
honestly with the way most of society is they would understand why you lied about it mate

Jordanchill
April 15th, 2017, 07:36 AM
To be honest, I think you need to explore yourself more. Not quite sexually, but mentally. Ask yourself things with the present and future in mind. Ex: "Am I truly happy, romantically and sexually, being with a woman?" Keep in mind that in a relationship, there are two people who both have feelings and if you do not feel like you can reciprocate the same feelings and attention your partner has towards you because you are not attracted to them fully (physicaly, sexually, romantically), then it is only fair to yourself and your partner to end the relationship so you can both find happiness. A friendly relationship can be just as good as a romantic relationship without having to be romantic. You are only 15 and there is no rush to put a label of any kind onto yourself declaring your sexuality. Keep an open mind and do what you feel to be comfortable and will make you happy. There will come a time when you realize you look towards one sex more for certain bonds than others. Also, I would avoid the guy that has a crush on you for a potential future partner or even trustworthy friend being that he had done something like that to you.

SethfromMI
April 15th, 2017, 08:44 AM
so here it goes, I've experimented with guys before and thought it was fun I guess, but I don't think I would ever want to kiss one, I think I had a crush on one guy but I was interesting. Now I have a girlfriend right now and we've done some stuff, hand jobs blow job and I've eaten her out. I do like her I think, but kinda more in a really good friend way. People have always made jokes about me being gay, and some people think I am but IDK. But this isn't the real problem, real problem is that there is a gay kid at my school who has a crush on me, and I told him some of this, and he tried to expose me, and I declined it saying that I definitely wasn't gay. so if I did come out now my friends would probably be mad or something cause I lied to all them. so any advice I also don't want to hurt my girlfriend. also, i know this sounds weird, I don't really believe in being BI like I get it but I feel like I'm either gay or straight.

ok a few things. one it is possible to be bi. I know for a fact I am sexually attracted to guys and girls. I know this very, very well haha. not to say that is the case for you. you might simply be very curious about guys and once you end up doing something (or as time passes) you might realize it was just a phase. you might find out you are indeed attracted to guys. don't worry about the label as much. so many people are worried about a label and that can cause more problems then it is worth.

when it comes to your gf, I hope you are not trying to do other things, with other girls or guys, when you are dating her. as far as what your friends might say if you do end up saying you are attracted to guys, I think a lot of people are understanding how hard it can be to come to terms with sexuality. some may not, but many do understand it is something which can be hard to not only figure out, but to end up admitting to. if they are your true friends, they will understand the struggle and still support you.

Bull
April 15th, 2017, 08:52 AM
I agree with my friend Seth. I want to emphasize one of his points. When you are in a relationship do not cheat. I am with a guy. I like girls, but when a girl comes on to me I just cool it down. If I were single I might go for her. Be true to the one you are with as long as that relationship endures.

ShineintheDark
April 15th, 2017, 03:46 PM
I would say don't try and label yourself currently. Just continue how you are in your relationship and see if things change or not. It may very well be that you're gay or at least bi, but if you're not sure yet don't push yourself to be sure when you clearly aren't ready yet.

kyle2003
June 16th, 2017, 05:15 PM
First. It sucks that guy tried to expose you. I wouldn't go near him anymore as he obviously can't trusted. I would also think another bi/gay/questioning kid would have more respect for your situation than that. It's also a crappy way to get someone you have a crush on to like you.

Second. Everyone has the right to determine their sexuality for themselves, take as much time as they need to determine that, and determine who and how to reveal it. No one should be telling you are gay/straight/bi. No one should be pushing you for an answer. Take as much time as you need to figure it out on your own. And if you feel like telling your friends, then they should have enough respect for you and your friendship to accept you. If they get upset because you "lied" to them, then they are not your true friends. Finally, I personally believe that sexuality is a range for everyone and the no one (or at least very few people) is perfectly straight or perfectly gay. Jsut keep on open mind and continue talking to folks on here as you seek some resolution. I know once you do everyone here will be supportive.

Alex2003
June 17th, 2017, 07:48 PM
First, puberty is a stage where you "discover you sexuality" so if you like a girl and you think you're gay, you can't be really sure.
Second, you should talk to your friends about that. Tell them you were afraid they won't be talking to you anymore.
Good luck :)

pconnor
June 17th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Take your time before taking on a "label".

azurzg
June 20th, 2017, 10:33 AM
Take your time before taking on a "label".

or don't take on a "label", ever

jerrion
June 29th, 2017, 06:39 PM

difficult situation.
I strongly believe that you are bisexual by what you say , if you love your girlfriend and she also loves you u should not be afraid to tell her. About your friends , if you tell them and they get mad or unfriend you then they are not real friends!
You should do what you feel is better for you and dont care what people say , if you like to be with girls then be with girls , if you like boys then be with boys , if you like both then be with both . Nobody has the right to judge you and your actions except god. i hope that you will find out your way and live happily . if you need any support im here :)

jamie_n5
June 29th, 2017, 07:19 PM
From your story I would say that you fit into the Bisexual category. I think that you are just afraid to accept it yet. Time will tell what you truly are so just enjoy life and things will fall in place for you in time.