PDA

View Full Version : Suicide Doesn't seem so bad

xXoblivionXx
April 4th, 2017, 12:08 PM
things have been pretty rough lately this year my grades have slipped, I've experienced my first 2 real relationships and my first 2 breakups. I have one month left of school and it's just killing me I'm so stressed out. I don't know how to keep going like this. I can't keep taking personal days. I need sleep so I can't just stay , get shit done and never sleep. I love sleep, It's the best part of the day. Anyway, I just feel really alone and tired and stressed and depressed. Each day death looks more and more pleasant. I relapse and cut again, it's been so long since I've felt this way. I don't know what to do. and I've tried I've tried so fucking hard, I do the therapy, I do the meds, I'm organized, I have things going for me. but damn do I just want to disappear

MintyMary
April 4th, 2017, 01:21 PM
*bearhug* I know the feeling. Here's the thing, we are survivors, we have survived everything that has come at us so far as we try to make our way through this crazy thing of a life. And we are stronger for it! As Dory from Finding Nemo likes to say, "You just have to keep on swimming!" And as someone who knows from experience, it will get better. It just takes time. Stick with therapy! It helped me a lot. You are amazing, don't forget it! I hope you feel better soon.

xXoblivionXx
April 5th, 2017, 08:07 PM
each day is getting harder

I can't do this anymore :(

BlackParadePixie
April 5th, 2017, 08:33 PM
Do you just feel alone? Or are you truly alone? Talk to someone.
Breakups are normal, everyone goes through them.
You keep taking personal days to...what? Sleep? Is lack of sleep really the issue? Or something else?

bpk1234
April 7th, 2017, 11:05 PM
Your in this world for a reason bud. You need to realize that whatever pain, or suffering your going through now will NOT matter in 5 years. I know how stressful school can be and I can tell you its not worth your health or your life. Relax bud I can assure you everything will be alright.

Emilyyy
April 17th, 2017, 11:31 AM
School is mighty hard. I knew a girl couple years older than me who went through a mighty tough time with school and started feeling very low indeed. It passes eventually. I'm not saying it's easy as it's not but try and plan your study days to build in time to relax. Sleep time and relaxing time is very important. In time you will get through this. Nothing is worth dying, I know it's not easy for you to see now and I'm not belittling your situation but in a year or 18 months time you'll look back and be proud you got through this. :-)