PDA

View Full Version : Well, I'm back.

Rabiid
April 4th, 2017, 12:27 AM
Hey everyone. The last time i posted here was back in 2014. I was struggling with coping with the death of my 3 best friends and my own injuries. It led to 3 suicide attempts. I spent 9 months in Youth detention because i felt like if i couldn't succeed with killing myself i would just cause havoc to hopefully end my life another way. I recovered and got the help i needed and I am so thankful for everything and everyone around me.

I lost my father late last year due to a self inflicted gunshot wound and it brought back memories about my depression. I finally got access to this account again recently and thought i would update those who care.

I went from a teenager who could see no hope whatsoever to a guy who is engaged to a gorgeous girl who keeps me grounded and we have a beautiful baby girl named Aria.

I know how cheesy it sounds but people that are struggling in any way, shape or form. It gets better. I went from laying in a hospital bed every couple of months to finding the love of my life and having a child to love with every fibre of my being. Everyones recoveries are different. If anyone struggling needs to flick me a message i'm more than happy to lend an ear.\

Thank you Virtual Teen forums for having a safe space for people to speak without judgement. You guys are literal life savers.

http://imgur.com/a/9g15v (Imgur Album of my Beautiful family. I Hope it's within the rules)

Just JT
April 4th, 2017, 06:56 AM
Thanks Ryan for the update!!
Can't say I remember you cause I joined after you left. But I will say it's good for
Me, probably others to, more than they wana Leona my say. There's some of us here who's been through shit like us, but not many like to talk a outit ciuse
It's stil fluid in many ways. Not easy

Sorry for your loss. Lost my dad just over 2 years ago, I miss him so much.
Your lucky, very lucky you found someone.

Hope to hear back man, you seem real

Amethyst Rose
April 4th, 2017, 06:03 PM
It's so good to hear how your life has turned around. I hope the same for anyone in similar situations. I'm sorry for your losses - you seem to have risen above them now and that's great. Some people say that you don't know joy until you've experienced sadness, well you've found joy! :cloud9:

Rabiid
April 4th, 2017, 06:32 PM
Thanks Ryan for the update!!
Can't say I remember you cause I joined after you left. But I will say it's good for
Me, probably others to, more than they wana Leona my say. There's some of us here who's been through shit like us, but not many like to talk a outit ciuse
It's stil fluid in many ways. Not easy

Sorry for your loss. Lost my dad just over 2 years ago, I miss him so much.
Your lucky, very lucky you found someone.

Hope to hear back man, you seem real

Hey! I wasn't really active here for a long time anyway. But i vividly remember alot of conversations in my Private messages and emails with people giving me a huge amount of support, it helped me a heap.

You have no idea how blessed i feel that i have my fiancÚ. Thanks for the reply man and i hope your well.

It's so good to hear how your life has turned around. I hope the same for anyone in similar situations. I'm sorry for your losses - you seem to have risen above them now and that's great. Some people say that you don't know joy until you've experienced sadness, well you've found joy! :cloud9:

Exactly my thinking, I'm glad I turned my life around too, if i'm honest a younger me would of never envisioned my life now. I appreciate your kind words surrounding the deaths of my friends and father it truly means alot.

I visit my best friends graves every Monday to tell them about my life and i'm sure people think i'm insane but its my form of therapy.
They were the ones who helped me come to terms with my situation and ultimately rise above as you said.

Thank you for the reply!!

Just JT
April 4th, 2017, 07:13 PM
Hey! I wasn't really active here for a long time anyway. But i vividly remember alot of conversations in my Private messages and emails with people giving me a huge amount of support, it helped me a heap.

You have no idea how blessed i feel that i have my fiancÚ. Thanks for the reply man and i hope your well.

Actually, I do have a very good idea how much support someone can get here.
Believe me, I know.... it like I said it's cool when people come back and Des are their experiences and all the positive shit they had here.

It's good stuff