PDA

View Full Version : I'm vary quite and to myself

Kooy
April 3rd, 2017, 03:38 PM
Hello, i normally go by my fursonas name, Kooy. Im 18 so I probably won't be here long enough for anyone to get to know me but I guess thats okay. I have Asperger's syndrome, and a few other things (quite a few) so im in and out of surgery alot. I guess I should note im somewhat a self harmer. Also I have actually had to be forced out of a cutting buddy system by one pf my friends. The site is still up now I look back I don't know how. On a lighter note yes I said fursona, i am a furry. Also I love to play on the play station. I'll probably not be seen much unless you seek me out. Like I said I keep to myself. I don't want to actually upset anyone. And to hopefully lighten things up i have 4 dogs so.. Theres that.

You also probably noticed i have anxiety. Like insaid i have a lot of heath issues.

Bmble_B
April 3rd, 2017, 03:40 PM
Hi Kooy! Don't worry, there's no problem with keeping to yourself, as long as you're happy and comfortable here.

Kooy
April 3rd, 2017, 04:04 PM
Okay

Just JT
April 3rd, 2017, 06:02 PM
Hey welcome to VT
I'm Sorry you have so many medical issues happening. Sometimes talking about it anonomosouly (sp?) can help
And as long as you joined before an older age, your feee to stay so long as everything is cool
Keep to yourself, or be someone completely different, or just be you and happy, either way, enjoy, hope to see you around

Amethyst Rose
April 3rd, 2017, 06:34 PM
Welcome Kooy :) please don't be afraid to be open here. This is a non-judgmental environment and there is always someone to talk to. As JT said, you can stay on past 19 - that's just the age you have to register by, you can visit after that as long as you abide by the rules.

Kooy
April 3rd, 2017, 06:41 PM
Hey welcome to VT
I'm Sorry you have so many medical issues happening. Sometimes talking about it anonomosouly (sp?) can help
And as long as you joined before an older age, your feee to stay so long as everything is cool
Keep to yourself, or be someone completely different, or just be you and happy, either way, enjoy, hope to see you around

Okay. And oh, and alright. I guess thats one way to only have millennials or (gen y depending on who you ask)

Welcome Kooy :) please don't be afraid to be open here. This is a non-judgmental environment and there is always someone to talk to. As JT said, you can stay on past 19 - that's just the age you have to register by, you can visit after that as long as you abide by the rules.

Okay. And thank you

Posts merged. Please use the multi-quote button next time. ~Amethyst Rose

Just JT
April 3rd, 2017, 06:50 PM
Okay. And oh, and alright. I guess thats one way to only have millennials or (gen y depending on who you ask)

Huh?

Abyssal Echo
April 3rd, 2017, 07:54 PM
Welcome to VT!

Kooy
April 4th, 2017, 12:18 AM
Huh?

Honestly, i don't know

Welcome to VT!

Thank you

Kooy
April 4th, 2017, 12:19 AM
its going to takena bit to understand any of the features. Ill try not make to much of a mess while im learning.