PDA

View Full Version : Is it normal

midnightgirl518
April 3rd, 2017, 03:01 PM
Is it normal to be very self conscious every time I show my body to my boyfriend even tho I have done it multiple times already?

BlackParadePixie
April 3rd, 2017, 03:13 PM
I would say yes. Some people are very shy about things like that, some aren't. You just need to do what you're comfortable with.

IzzyB
April 4th, 2017, 08:37 AM
It may take some getting used to. Just let him know how you feel and he can probably make you feel better about it. Do things at your own pace.

angelina
April 4th, 2017, 11:28 AM
Is it normal to be very self conscious every time I show my body to my boyfriend even tho I have done it multiple times already?
No problem...but have some yardstick how much you should be liberal and be within that limit.

LITTLEANGEL17
April 4th, 2017, 11:44 AM
Everyone has a different attitude to being nude in front of others and its completely normal very self conscious every time. its your body after all. Just dont be forced into showing your body to your boyfriend or anyone.
Take Care XX

Taryn98
April 4th, 2017, 02:27 PM
It's normal and will likely pass with time as you become more confident and comfortable.

ChloeF
April 4th, 2017, 11:19 PM
You may get used to it but there's nothing wrong with being self conscious or shy about it either.

midnightgirl518
April 5th, 2017, 08:52 AM
Thanks I just seem to have a hard time with being comfortable but he never forces me into anything which I am very grateful for.

You may get used to it but there's nothing wrong with being self conscious or shy about it either.

It's normal and will likely pass with time as you become more confident and comfortable.

Everyone has a different attitude to being nude in front of others and its completely normal very self conscious every time. its your body after all. Just dont be forced into showing your body to your boyfriend or anyone.
Take Care XX

No problem...but have some yardstick how much you should be liberal and be within that limit.

It may take some getting used to. Just let him know how you feel and he can probably make you feel better about it. Do things at your own pace.

I would say yes. Some people are very shy about things like that, some aren't. You just need to do what you're comfortable with.

Thanks and he knows I have limits and respects them very well.

Phosphene
April 5th, 2017, 06:26 PM
There's nothing wrong with that, tbh I'd feel the same. Being with someone who is respectful of your limits, your self-consciousness should taper off in time.

darla
April 6th, 2017, 01:54 PM
yes. i am shy around mine

BaronessJamison
April 6th, 2017, 07:28 PM
if your partner is naked in front of you, the feelings may be mutual

midnightgirl518
April 11th, 2017, 12:01 PM
There's nothing wrong with that, tbh I'd feel the same. Being with someone who is respectful of your limits, your self-consciousness should taper off in time.

yes. i am shy around mine

if your partner is naked in front of you, the feelings may be mutual

He is always very patient with me and knows I get nervous and self conscious about things so he doesn't force me which is good think. He is always or usually understanding with everything.

Anniebanannie
April 11th, 2017, 02:45 PM
He is always very patient with me and knows I get nervous and self conscious about things so he doesn't force me which is good think. He is always or usually understanding with everything.

He sounds like a nice boyfriend. Still, this might be a sign that you're going too fast.

midnightgirl518
April 14th, 2017, 11:55 AM
He sounds like a nice boyfriend. Still, this might be a sign that you're going too fast.

Yeah sometimes I feel that we are moving way to fast even tho we have been together for year.

Emilyyy
April 14th, 2017, 03:36 PM
From speaking to a few friends of mine about this sort of topic I would say it;s a very personal thing, some people have no problem showing partners their bodies others just can't shake the nerves. So nothing to be concerned about in my view.