PDA

View Full Version : Off The Rails

Anurag
April 3rd, 2017, 05:32 AM
Instructions:

Give a scenario and an objective, then the next person must do something unexpected within that scenario that fulfills the objective and post a scenario themselves. So, you could be locked in a room and there is a key, but you could escape by breaking the walls. Never go for the correct solution, go for the unexpected solution. You're technically correct, but not really.

Format:

Posts should be in this format:

Solution:
Scenario:
Objective:

Please make the scenario as long and clear as possible and the objective as short as possible so the next poster can have fun devising an unexpected solution.

Examples:

Poster #1

Scenario: A man is locked in a room with a key.
Objective: Get out of the room.

Poster #2

Solution: The scenario did not mention a door, walk out of the room without the key.
Scenario: You are a farmer beside a river, you have a Goat, a Wolf and a Cabbage. The Goat will eat the Cabbage and the Wolf will eat the Goat. You may only take one at a time across the river.
Objective: Get all three across the river without them being eaten.

Poster #3

Solution: Kill the wolf and goat so they can no longer eat. Take them both one at a time across the river.
Scenario: You are trapped in a 5 meter hole, you have a ladder.
Objective: Escape the hole.

So I'll start:
Scenario: You are at a fruit stand. You have 20 melons, each melon is worth $5.
Objective: Make $100.

Just JT
April 3rd, 2017, 10:29 AM
So I'll start:
Scenario: You are at a fruit stand. You have 20 melons, each melon is worth $5.
Objective: Make $100.

Prostitue out my melons lol!!

You are on a rope and wood bridge crossing a river far below you. If you fall you will surely die. You are in the middle or the bridge. On one end there is a horrible Forrest fire which would not only kill you if you went to that side, but it will burn the bridge
On the other side are cannibals, with knives and swords with wild animals all hungry. They also want you. You have a knive a gun with one bullet

PlasmaHam
April 3rd, 2017, 11:17 AM
You are on a rope and wood bridge crossing a river far below you. If you fall you will surely die. You are in the middle or the bridge. On one end there is a horrible Forrest fire which would not only kill you if you went to that side, but it will burn the bridge
On the other side are cannibals, with knives and swords with wild animals all hungry. They also want you. You have a knive a gun with one bullet
I'll cut some rope and wood boards off the bridge and macGyver myself a hanglider. Then use the gun powder in the bullet plus some chewing gum in my pocket to make a fully-functional rocket engine which I will strap to the back of my hanglider, and proceed to ride my rocket-powered hanglider into the sunset while my glorious mullet flaps in the wind.

Scenario: You have an apple tree in your backyard, but the birds keep stealing all the apples before you can picked them.

Objective: Get the birds to stop stealing your apples.

Just JT
April 3rd, 2017, 11:30 AM
I'll
Scenario: You have an apple tree in your backyard, but the birds keep stealing all the apples before you can picked them.

Objective: Get the birds to stop stealing your apples.

Shoot the birds

You have the last bit of food left in the world. It can feed 3
People for 1 year, and that's it. The problem is there are 2 other people on the planet with you. And they know you have the food. You need to make a difficult choice. What do you do?