PDA

View Full Version : "athletic tights" (guys)

tyler1904
April 3rd, 2017, 12:31 AM
When you wear athletic tights do you wear shorts over them or not?

Dmaxd123
April 3rd, 2017, 03:39 PM
yes, no reason not to they aren't a fashion statement in my opinion

PlasmaHam
April 3rd, 2017, 04:23 PM
I wear shorts over them. They aren't particularly attractive and unless you want to pull off the European speedo look then I recommend shorts.

Just JT
April 3rd, 2017, 06:35 PM
Only time I don't is at home in the basement working out. I wouldn't go out in public wearing them. There pretty revealing. Where I live I'd probably be arrested for indecent exposure
Seriously

tyler1904
April 5th, 2017, 12:38 AM
Ok thanks guys

NathanFloGrown
April 18th, 2017, 05:51 PM
Nah bro. WOrkout with me. I wear sweatpants in winter but raw shorts anytime else. It constricts muscle growth at .01%

Daniel4
April 18th, 2017, 09:14 PM
Nah bro. WOrkout with me. I wear sweatpants in winter but raw shorts anytime else. It constricts muscle growth at .01%

Ya I sometimes wear tights them in the winter for running . Wear a jock under them almost always., or just the jock. Lot cooler and gives better support. Just really feels awesome to wear!

deleted101
April 20th, 2017, 03:57 AM
Tights under shorts for running...

boyfromthesouth
April 24th, 2017, 12:33 AM
i usually wear shorts over them except when i workout at my house. which got awkward when the neighbor (female) came over one day

Daniel4
April 30th, 2017, 12:15 PM
Anyone wear a jock under em for support? Seems most the running tights I have really offer no support at all

beachdude
May 1st, 2017, 01:34 PM
No short. I mean I did at first but not any more. My running shirt is long enough that you really don't see anything anyway. Under them I wear sports briefs but with my compression tights, usually nothing, no reason to. No you won't get arrested for indecent exposure

Daniel4
May 1st, 2017, 08:49 PM
anyone wear just the running tights that are full length and a compression shirt for running ... no shorts ? Is it cool ?

SethfromMI
May 1st, 2017, 09:54 PM
um it depends I guess. if I was wearing them to them gym or to run in or whatever, in a lot of circumstances I would probably wear a pair of shorts or whatever over them. most people do. I guess it is not a I would be embarrassed if I didn't thing but most people do it. there have been times when I was just working out around the house where I obviously wouldn't bother and other times where I may have forgotten an extra pair of shorts or didn't have another pair available. when it comes to the tops though I will often not bother putting a shirt on over the top, unless it is absolutely freezing outside.

I guess wearing the bottoms alone in some cases could/would be like wearing your underwear in public (obvious differences I know but can still be some what revealing). I have had a number of people seen me in my underwear before so it doesn't bother me at all, yet, it is kind of one of those social protocol in a lot of situations I guess.

Daniel4
May 2nd, 2017, 08:23 PM
um it depends I guess. if I was wearing them to them gym or to run in or whatever, in a lot of circumstances I would probably wear a pair of shorts or whatever over them. most people do. I guess it is not a I would be embarrassed if I didn't thing but most people do it. there have been times when I was just working out around the house where I obviously wouldn't bother and other times where I may have forgotten an extra pair of shorts or didn't have another pair available. when it comes to the tops though I will often not bother putting a shirt on over the top, unless it is absolutely freezing outside.

I guess wearing the bottoms alone in some cases could/would be like wearing your underwear in public (obvious differences I know but can still be some what revealing). I have had a number of people seen me in my underwear before so it doesn't bother me at all, yet, it is kind of one of those social protocol in a lot of situations I guess.

Cool... well I am doing a superhero 5K run and am going to be superman. lol. Got compression shirt and the leggings.. They are suppose to be a match.. so its a fun thing. Just what you said will be weird.. showing way too much. haa

SethfromMI
May 2nd, 2017, 09:31 PM
Cool... well I am doing a superhero 5K run and am going to be superman. lol. Got compression shirt and the leggings.. They are suppose to be a match.. so its a fun thing. Just what you said will be weird.. showing way too much. haa

I mean it is not something to fret over. they're not technically the same thing as underwear, though many times for athletics they are worn in substitution for underwear. at any rate, if your going to do it, don't worry about it and just go out there and have fun.

Daniel4
May 4th, 2017, 08:51 PM
I mean it is not something to fret over. they're not technically the same thing as underwear, though many times for athletics they are worn in substitution for underwear. at any rate, if your going to do it, don't worry about it and just go out there and have fun.

Yea I plan on it . Probably wear my jock under . be more comfortable than going commando in tights.

Who else wears one under running tights or just likes to wear the running tights?

Posts merged. Use the edit button next time. ~Mars

Beltane1001
May 13th, 2017, 09:39 AM
Depends on where I am.

But it's 50/50

chomoto123
August 3rd, 2017, 04:03 PM
When you wear athletic tights do you wear shorts over them or not?

Shorts over them is cool
You may seem more fashionable

Amethyst Rose
August 3rd, 2017, 04:09 PM
Shorts over them is cool
You may seem more fashionable

Please don't post in threads that have been inactive for 2 months or longer. :locked: