PDA

View Full Version : Hey

sketchyheart
April 2nd, 2017, 10:50 PM
I know I should probably start this out with an exciting sentence to grip the reader's attention, but I couldn't really think of one, so could you please just read on? Thanks.

My name doesn't matter, cause it never really felt like a name that belonged to me. It's a name that is not attached to me. A name I wish to forget someday.

What I'm here for? I'm lonely. I just want a safe space I can talk freely in.

That's really all I got, and I hope I didn't scare anyone away with my introduction. Nice to meet you all!

PiercedGirl04
April 2nd, 2017, 10:53 PM
Welcome. I'm Amanda.

sketchyheart
April 2nd, 2017, 11:02 PM
Welcome. I'm Amanda.

Glad to meet you, Amanda!

PiercedGirl04
April 2nd, 2017, 11:04 PM
What do you look like?

sketchyheart
April 2nd, 2017, 11:24 PM
What do you look like?

I look like a potato with great hair :D

PiercedGirl04
April 2nd, 2017, 11:27 PM
I'm 5 ft 4 inches tall, 108 pounds, long dark brown hair, blue eyes, braces, 32DD boobs, piercings, & tattoos.

sketchyheart
April 2nd, 2017, 11:31 PM
I'm 5 ft 4 inches tall, 108 pounds, long dark brown hair, blue eyes, braces, 32DD boobs, piercings, & tattoos.

Cool

KatieCO2003
April 3rd, 2017, 12:21 AM
Hi Sketchy.

I'm Katie. Pretty lonely up here as well. I'm currenty waiting for the snow to melt. You?

sketchyheart
April 3rd, 2017, 07:08 AM
Hi Sketchy.

I'm Katie. Pretty lonely up here as well. I'm currenty waiting for the snow to melt. You?

Hi Katie! The snow's melted over here, but it's still super cold. Desperately waiting for it to warm up so I can go outside xD.

geanyna
April 30th, 2017, 07:43 AM
hey, you sound a bit sad... especially in your signature. but maybe we can talk and make you a feel a bit more happy. life is too short to be sad and smiling feels so good! just hit me up if you feel like!

DerpyGirl
April 30th, 2017, 04:42 PM
hey, you sound a bit sad... especially in your signature. but maybe we can talk and make you a feel a bit more happy. life is too short to be sad and smiling feels so good! just hit me up if you feel like!

Awwwww!! I love this. That's so sweet sorry to butt-in, I just thought it was sweet that you took note of someone's sad signature and offered help. You're a good person

DerpyGirl
April 30th, 2017, 04:45 PM
Hi Sketchy, I'm Sammy. Nice to meet you. You seem nice