PDA

View Full Version : Any tips?

Matryoshkasystem
April 2nd, 2017, 09:19 PM
I don't need any help starting an exercise regimen. I just need help modifying it. I seem to have hit a roadblock in fat loss-I'm in the weight zone I need to be in, but I still have some fat I want to get rid of-. I already do pushups,crunches, sit ups,planning on adding squats and when we get the room finished the stationary bike. What could I do to that I don't already do that could be easy for me to do with my current limited access to equipment-until I'm sixteen, can get a job, & drive I can't due to tight finances,only one functioning vehicle, and erratic work schedule for my dad-. We do have some starter weightlifting equipment, but that would have to wait until AFTER the room is complete cause no room anywhere else.

Big O
April 2nd, 2017, 10:42 PM
You need to start working out all your muscle groups that'll help you burn off some extra fat and try to walk or jog or run everyday. Thats my suggestion

Matryoshkasystem
April 3rd, 2017, 09:42 AM
Thanks, though what exercises could I implement for the muscles I've missed?

Just JT
April 3rd, 2017, 10:08 AM
I think running, sit up, push ups, and all that your doing is a great start. You can do all that without needing a gym. Pull-ups to

Diet and proper nutrition is also a part of this. Eating the proper amount and proper proteins, vegetables etc is huge. Some may not do what you may think they are doing for you.

For example, you could be eating enough good food, but still gain weight. It's now your body reacts to different foods and how you burn the energy from those foods.

You should (imo) exercise everyday. But each day, exercising different
Muscles, over like a 3 day rotation. But cardio (running) should be everyday.

I'd talk to your dr, nutritionist or personal trainer. They'll give you the age appropriate information that's best for your age, weight, sex, physical ability etc.

You might find you could be doing something wrong or in a wrong way, making
Your efforts unproductive

Big O
April 3rd, 2017, 12:58 PM
You need to start working out your biceps then triceps and shoulders then back then chest then legs. Those are the muscle groups i work out. It seems you already have abs covered. Do you have any free weights at your house? If you do i reccomend looking up workouts for all those muscle groups with free weights. squating will help with your legs but there are plenty of workouts you could look up.

Matryoshkasystem
April 3rd, 2017, 04:08 PM
bigo I do have weights but there is no room for them to be used right now. We had smaller hand ones but they somehow have gone missing.
Just JT My diet, while not 100% tailored to me, isn't horrible. I actually burn food faster than others, making for the longest time actually being on the underweight(though if I'm a mesomorph it makes sense since they put on muscle not fat). Running...kinda more extreme for me. Due to heart conditions & nerve damage running could be fatal. I can't sweat and with the temp& humidity making it feel like a jungle every summer...not good. While my doctors have said to me that due to my heart I have to be able to take breaks when my body demands it. So until I can build up some stamina I am limited to how much I can physically run. i may mentally be able to run, but physically, I'm not there yet.

Just JT
April 3rd, 2017, 04:55 PM
All the more reason to talk to your dr about all this and a physical trainer. They will be a huge help

And good for you for not allowing complicated health issues to get in the way of your life like that, good for you man!!!

Big O
April 3rd, 2017, 11:57 PM
Try to make some room in your bedroom then lol if you wanna start getting them gains